It's almost wipe time! These are the patch notes for the new upgrade system. This was a bigger patch, so the notes are going to be a little longer than usual!
The new stone system is here! Mobs now drop stones corresponding to their level, and higher ranked mobs have a higher chance to drop stones. Also, upgrading your gear is now successful 100% of the time! As a result, only red and blue stones will drop, and they will only drop very rarely.
We hope this will ensure that only very dedicated players reach +15. Additionally, purple, green, white, and downgrade stones will no longer drop. Also the stones in the token shop have been updated with higher prices to reflect these changes. Finally, all your old stones have been replaced with silver boxes!
Stone drop rates:
- Normal mob: 0.05%
- Super: 0.1%
- Ultra: 0.15%
- Boss: 0.2%
- Hero: 0.25%
Token shop prices:
- Stone level 1-10: 1000 tokens
- 10-20: 2000
- 20-30: 3000
- 30-40: 4000
- 40-50: 5000
- 50-60: 6000
- 60-70: 7000
- 70: 8000
We've also made some changes to the Halloween event, which will be run again after the wipe:
- Halloween dogi drop rate changed to 1%
- Halloween wagu drop rate changed to 5%
The last of the founder dogis have been added, and new budo rewards have been added:
- Human budo champion gi cost: 1 adult budo coin, 750k mudosa points
- Namek budo champion gi cost: 1 adult budo coin, 750k mudosa points
We've removed general blue and neko majin from kid budo rewards. Minimum level for yamcha and kami dogis changed to 1, and these dogis now bind on pickup as well.
- Fixed a bug with the invisibility suit that prevented it from working with nameks
- Fixed a bug with the frieza helmets that prevented them from working with nameks
- Fixed a bug with the murasaki dogi that was causing client crashes
- Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players on vehicles to be disconnected
- Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players who teleport to be disconnected
- Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players with weaker connections to be disconnected
- Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players with 0 movespeed to be disconnected
- Fixed a bug with the patch server causing language patches to be applied improperly
The wipe is almost here, and there is not too much work left to do before then! We have to add some new anti bot systems, and modify the cash shop/token shop/wagu machine/mudosa machine, and then we should be ready! Thank you for your patience everyone, and as always we appreciate all your support and donations. Thank you for helping keep DBOG alive!