[EN] Patch Notes - 2020-11-14 - Stone Upgrade Patch!

• patch_notes.png

Hey everyone,

It's almost wipe time! These are the patch notes for the new upgrade system. This was a bigger patch, so the notes are going to be a little longer than usual!

Updates.png

The new stone system is here! Mobs now drop stones corresponding to their level, and higher ranked mobs have a higher chance to drop stones. Also, upgrading your gear is now successful 100% of the time! As a result, only red and blue stones will drop, and they will only drop very rarely.

We hope this will ensure that only very dedicated players reach +15. Additionally, purple, green, white, and downgrade stones will no longer drop. Also the stones in the token shop have been updated with higher prices to reflect these changes. Finally, all your old stones have been replaced with silver boxes!

Stone drop rates:

• Normal mob: 0.05%
    • Super: 0.1%
    • Ultra: 0.15%
    • Boss: 0.2%
    • Hero: 0.25%

Token shop prices:

• Stone level 1-10: 1000 tokens
    • 10-20: 2000
    • 20-30: 3000
    • 30-40: 4000
    • 40-50: 5000
    • 50-60: 6000
    • 60-70: 7000
    • 70: 8000

We've also made some changes to the Halloween event, which will be run again after the wipe:

• Halloween dogi drop rate changed to 1%
    • Halloween wagu drop rate changed to 5%

The last of the founder dogis have been added, and new budo rewards have been added:

• Human budo champion gi cost: 1 adult budo coin, 750k mudosa points
    • Namek budo champion gi cost: 1 adult budo coin, 750k mudosa points

We've removed general blue and neko majin from kid budo rewards. Minimum level for yamcha and kami dogis changed to 1, and these dogis now bind on pickup as well.

bug_fixes.png

• Fixed a bug with the invisibility suit that prevented it from working with nameks
    • Fixed a bug with the frieza helmets that prevented them from working with nameks
    • Fixed a bug with the murasaki dogi that was causing client crashes
    • Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players on vehicles to be disconnected
    • Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players who teleport to be disconnected
    • Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players with weaker connections to be disconnected
    • Fixed a bug with anti speedhack causing players with 0 movespeed to be disconnected
    • Fixed a bug with the patch server causing language patches to be applied improperly

The wipe is almost here, and there is not too much work left to do before then! We have to add some new anti bot systems, and modify the cash shop/token shop/wagu machine/mudosa machine, and then we should be ready! Thank you for your patience everyone, and as always we appreciate all your support and donations. Thank you for helping keep DBOG alive!

• Hey RomulusKim,

It's actually in the patch notes! Unfortunately I had to replace all the old stones with silver boxes, because stones are now 100% successful! I'm really sorry to take away your items, but Silver Boxes are good too! If I had left all the stones, everyone in the game would have had +15 today, so I had to do something.

Finally, all your old stones have been replaced with silver boxes!

• I like the idea of the new changes on stone upgrade. It's good to see that having +15 gears can now be achieved with dedication. While I think some further adjustment on the stone upgrade mechanism can be made, since it seems the latest changes on stone upgrade are too harsh for players who want to upgrade their gear from +1 to +6 or +8 with a lower drop rate of stones.

• UM grande passo, parabéns pela atualiazação verdant, mas como eu imaginava nada de wipe e vamos esperar mais uma semana ou até mais que isso...

Desejo muito sucesso a ti por tudo oque anda fazendo pelo jogo mas pra mim e alguns amigos ja não temos tanto interesse como antes, espero que dbo global volte com tudo novamente um dia!

• I like the idea of the new changes on stone upgrade. It's good to see that having +15 gears can now be achieved with dedication. While I think some further adjustment on the stone upgrade mechanism can be made, since it seems the latest changes on stone upgrade are too harsh for players who want to upgrade their gear from +1 to +6 or +8 with a lower drop rate of stones.

Thanks! Yeah the beauty of the new system is that now I can make it higher for lower level players, etc. I figure for a lot of those use cases, the tickets will serve the players in the meantime.

best update ever

Thanks! This one was rough to get out the door, haha. It was the first patch with true localization changes, so it took a bit longer than I thought. Now that I know how long it can take, I'll prepare better so we have less downtime.

Was going to download the game & I found out you wipe progress often, have fun with that. That's how mmos die.

You heard wrong. I don't wipe progress often. The wipe I'm working on is the only one I'll ever do. Also, fix your attitude, and change your forum name, if you want to stick around.

Nice work Verdant!

Thanks ferrazol! I'm glad you guys are having fun with it, that's what it's all about.

UM grande passo, parabéns pela atualiazação verdant, mas como eu imaginava nada de wipe e vamos esperar mais uma semana ou até mais que isso...

Desejo muito sucesso a ti por tudo oque anda fazendo pelo jogo mas pra mim e alguns amigos ja não temos tanto interesse como antes, espero que dbo global volte com tudo novamente um dia!

Sei que você quer limpar e lamento que esteja demorando um pouco mais do que pensávamos. Estamos muito perto! Essa sempre foi uma mudança que teríamos que fazer antes da limpeza. Estará aqui antes que você perceba!

所以銀盒要做的就是放棄它?

我不确定我是否理解这个问题,但是我正在使用Google翻译。 所有的旧石头都换成了银盒作为补偿。

• Just one thinking. I am a old player. spend on DBO for 3 years or more. I had one wipe before. If new gears or weapons coming like CC 110 120 150 or LV80(suppose) , we have to upgrade new gears and weapons ,right? For me that is mean "wipe" already. Why we need to wipe and LV up again? I mean if the game keep renew , player get to follow and invest. Not back to the beginning , then old game play again.

• Last i logged in i had a sound bug. All other sounds besides Background music was gone. Even tho they are all on and as loud as the BCM. Never got a fix for it. Wanted to know if that bug is fixed? Or if there is some way to fix it? I did not used to have that issue in the past.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!