farmed equipment vs crafted equipment

• so for the length that i have been playing now the only real complaint i have is the balance of crafted equipment vs equipment you get off mobs. crafting equipment has a huge advantage against farming for equips since you can keep rerolling for better stats but it leaves you with no choice in how your character looks since all crafted equips look the same. And we rely on dogis for different looks, but the game itself has its own mob equips that are dropped that have their own unique style. so basically what im suggesting is the equips that are farmable be made to have better abilities when they drop as a excellent, rare, etc item but their chances to be that type a little lower to make it fair and it can give people a choice on whether they want to craft or farm . Not sure if this comes off as selfish i apologise in advance if it does

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!