Game doesn't continue to character select after entering username and password

• Hello all.

I haven't been too active with DBOG, though quite a bit ago I checked up on my account and today I thought it'd be cool to do so again today. I reinstalled the game and reset my password before logging in ingame, but the game froze after trying and didn't let continue past that point. I tried resetting my password and reinstalling, even running the launcher/game as administrator, but it still has trouble letting my through.

I'm also worried since I haven't reset my password in awhile before today. I know my credentials are correct, but would this be an account or game issue?

Thank you for the help.

• This is happening to me too. It keeps logging me out of the website aswell and saying the password is incorrect, even though I've done it multiple times and it is correct. Even when I reset my password, twice. I'm not sure how much correlation there is, but this reminds me so much of whatever is going on with me that I had to leave this here.

The main DBO Global site says there's a issue with Passwords and Logging in, could that be the issue?

• I went back and tried running the game through DBOG.exe and DBOGLauncher.exe (both as administrator) and the issue is still there.

If it helps, here is an image of my screen after the game briefly freezes. The background and music still play normally but the buttons and spaces to type in can't be clicked.

2P9QAEF.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!