Mudosa Rewards and Mudosa points won per Budokai, wait times.

• First I'd like to address the inconsistent amount of bonus mudosa points won when getting first place in solo and party budokai.

For some reason party grants 50% more than solo despite having 5 players earning said points, while solo is just one person obviously. I believe that it makes no sense at all and if possible, rewards should be switched.

Next is how long we have to wait in every single budokai after every single round, on top of how long the wait times are because 80% of the community is playing dice...

I suggest that we cut each timers in half.

For example; logo pops up--15 minutes later players can sign up and 15 minutes later the registrations ends. After every fight is finished in RO32, players have to wait 3 minutes instead of 5 currently.

Lastly, mudosa shops. Note that every item should be tradeable. Because nobody plays kid budokai I will not suggest anything concerning kid coin, there is literally only one party playing kid budokai.

For this one I'd like to point out that currently the winner coin is pretty much worthless while it should be of a good use.

Some ideas (I'm not including dogi balls as they are being reworked from what I understood);

- Brown Skill Reset Book for 10k mudosa/each

- Highest current level cap upgrade kit for 500k mudosa

- Pack of Consummables: x99 HL Life and Magic Pill Y-S, as well as x99 Delicious Foie Gras Stew and Cold Beautiful Fruit for 150k mudosa

- Murasaki Outfit for 250k mudosa

- Yamcha, Kami and Goku(buu exclusive) for 500k mudosa

- F41 tickets for 50k mudosa/each

And as for Adult Winner Coin shops;

- General Blue Outfit for Adult Budokai Winner coin and 750k mudosa

- Highest current level cap upgrade kit for 300k mudosa + 1 Winner coin

- Pack of x10 Silver Boxes for 100k mudosa + 1 Winner coin

- Pack of x5 28lv upgrade kit for 500k mudosa + 1 Winner coin

- Pack of x100 15% Constitution, Soul, Focus, Strength, Movement speed and Energy potions as well as 20%LP/EP scrolls for 350k mudosa + 1 Winner coin (This may seem like a lot but it's only for PvE and plat/scramble as none of these works in instanced PvP, of CCBD)

- Level 55 Scramble sub weapons (kid goku stick, etc) for 500k mudosa + 1 Winner coin (aesthetics only)

Thank you for reading.

• We have plans for some of the stuff listed and many more. You must be patient with us as we finish up the new upgrade system and cap. A pvp rework will come soon and we will try to implement some things that you suggested. Thank you for understanding.

Verdant told me to make a forum thread about these suggestions so your post is kind of confusing. Thanks for reading nonetheless.

• Thanks for posting this. Some of this is coming next patch, like the skill reset books. As for the potions/food, and the soul/strength type pots, I'll think about it. I'm probably just going with the lowest kit and some crafting resources for lower prices in there, because we need a few more zeni sinks right now. The dogis you've listed won't be returning though, Cake and I are working on custom new dogis for budo rewards.

• We'll do some minor balance stuff, but the thing is, with the state of balance right now, if I balance one thing, something else imbalanced will just pop up to take its place. I need to get to a point where most things are working before I can sit down and devote a lot of time to balancing the game.

• He isn't talking about balance of pvp, but bugged classes, for example back damage effect.

you are wrong mate he talked about balance the classes

seems like that post he made got changed so for people like you and others see something else that makes no sense lmao

and yes ofc some classes are bugged and some are not but its about fixing the classes verdant have to work on the balanced part of it sure fixing some classes makes them broken some put them all in that tophic of them being broken or so on lmao

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!