how are things in 2021 for DBOG?

• its been a while since last time i played DBOG so a little of a background history of mine i came back and left several times along the years and the game was the same always not many people around and most of players was high lvl just gathering around to do pvp around or being AFK all the time and also lots of bots around i remember tried to go all around the game and didnt saw a single soul doing quests i actually found people around low and mid level yes but it was hard back in the day it was very hard find low and mid lvl people or a group to help doing the dungeons/quests i remember one time i met 2 guys/girls that was around the same level as me we was trying to find some powerfull people to help us out because we could not finish ourselves we sat there all day waiting and calling for people to help us all we saw on chat was people selling and buying stuff i came to thought that people actually was ignoring us for some freaking reason it was very nosense for us at the end of the day without sucess we disbaned the group and left to do our stuff and after a few days from this day i left the game for good it was boring as f*ck so i remember back then daneos was still running the show and things was not looking too good to the game so after a while i checked out that daneos was leaving the project then i said for myself thats it its the end for this game but now in 2021 it seems a lot happened since that day after what i saw around the forums that someone new is running the show trying hard to revive this game at all costs and thats what i want to know how the game is nowadays? if theres many people online and whats changed in general? if theres any plans to add new maps,contents,skills,classes and etc...?

• A lot has changed, actually. There are new events, new farming systems, new anti bot/anti speedhack, new items in the shops, new dogis, new founder rewards. We've removed some RNG, and fixed a lot of bugs. Have a look through the patch notes if you like, we've been pretty busy. Patch Notes

As for 2021, things look pretty good. We're the biggest project right now, with a lot of good changes coming soon. We're enabling a few more systems, revamping all the events, moving to the new client, balancing quest/mob xp/zeni rewards, and doing some pvp reworks this year, along with about a million other small changes to make things better for you guys.

• A lot has changed, actually. There are new events, new farming systems, new anti bot/anti speedhack, new items in the shops, new dogis, new founder rewards. We've removed some RNG, and fixed a lot of bugs. Have a look through the patch notes if you like, we've been pretty busy. Patch Notes

As for 2021, things look pretty good. We're the biggest project right now, with a lot of good changes coming soon. We're enabling a few more systems, revamping all the events, moving to the new client, balancing quest/mob xp/zeni rewards, and doing some pvp reworks this year, along with about a million other small changes to make things better for you guys.

well thats good to know that things are going nice in 2021,anyways its good to know that someone steped up to do some changes for the better this game deserves more that is for sure. but still talking is easy right then lets see how all this stuff is gonna work along the way time will tell.

All the credit in the world to you guys on the code end making this shift as painless as possible for everyone. One question. The translations. Some of them are good, some of them are Engrish, and then we default to Chinese after a bit. Is translation still something that is being worked on, and do you guys plan on going back over the currently translated stuff to clean up grammar/other issues?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!