when in game slutter/freezing will be solved?

• i know that is nothing new for everyone here mainly people who uses windows 10 like me its been here for a while and i thought that had been fixed but unfortunately no i tried using the ''fixes'' there in the discord but all of them not work at least not for me the problem still happening every like 30 sec to 1min the game freezes a bit them go back to normal i even turned off antivirus at the first few 30 minutes you can deal with it but after you been playing for like 2 hours or so it starts to annoy you even in battles with the npcs sometimes can disturb. Something i dont understand is why its so difficult to solve this issue? why is this is issue is not fixed yet? what cause this issue to happen? its something that can daunt new players off the game no one wants to downgrade your windows just to play one game i have a wild guess that all the players that are online playing is using windows 7 or xp.

• Something i dont understand is why its so difficult to solve this issue? why is this is issue is not fixed yet? what cause this issue to happen? its something that can daunt new players off the game no one wants to downgrade your windows just to play one game i have a wild guess that all the players that are online playing is using windows 7 or xp.

It's because we don't have the source code for the client we're on. We're moving toward working on a new client, but it takes some time to get there. If I just flipped a switch and we all went to the new client to stop the w10 freezes, you guys would hate it, because of all the other bugs. We're getting there, but there are still a few things to take care of before we're ready to work on the new client. If I leave things as they are now to work on the new client, you guys will be pretty bored while I do it, so I want to get a few more features/systems online in the game before we start work on the new client, so you have something fun to do in the meantime.

• The reason for this is cause we are still using 1.0 client that the win10 have issues with to accept so until we get 2.0 client there is no 100% fix so be patience like everyone else is and wait for the 2.0 client

oh so that explains the issue thats what i wanted to know the source of the problem i am patient and i am being patient it was just for the sake of curiosity.

• It's because we don't have the source code for the client we're on. We're moving toward working on a new client, but it takes some time to get there. If I just flipped a switch and we all went to the new client to stop the w10 freezes, you guys would hate it, because of all the other bugs. We're getting there, but there are still a few things to take care of before we're ready to work on the new client. If I leave things as they are now to work on the new client, you guys will be pretty bored while I do it, so I want to get a few more features/systems online in the game before we start work on the new client, so you have something fun to do in the meantime

sure i totally understand what you mean no worries do what you have to do with no pressure take your time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!