New Upgrade System Feedback Thread

• i personally like the new upgrade system it gives something new and different to the game keep the good work but be carefull the challenge here is to keep the balance inside this system if gets too easy for people to get the stuff the game naturally will become more focused on pvp people eventually will get bored since they got everything and will start pvping more often i say that for personal experience in so many private servers i played long a go like MU online,PW,RF online, Lineage2 and etc... in there you could lvl up fast get good gear fast with low rng in less than a week you had everything that being said the game became very empty and just with people in specific areas afking and pvping all day that for me kills the game its very dull and destroys the ideia and the concept of the mmorpg.

i will be honest about the complains and ''crying'' you are having verdant people always try to find something to complain even when theres nothing wrong about its ridiculous really it seems they are never pleased a lot of people are used to play a lot with the old system that when they see something different being worked on they just think its hard or cannot exist its all about habit and conformity since the old system was more easy compared to the new one people get too emotional without reason because they want to conform themselves inside the easy method thats it instead of focus in the important matters and when people give up to emotions they become blind and when they become blind they become insufferable they just lack a bit of gratitude they are just being ignorant by what you are achieving with this project dont let this get over you head not to mention people usually like easy stuff most people like easy and fast and dont want to strive a bit thats the issue so you always get these type of people around being victims of their own river of emotions.

since at the beggining mmorpgs always was built and designed to be complex, hard and ''time consuming''(at least the old ones) look at anarchy online for example its a very old game with a complex system of gameplay and you loose lot of time to get ''op'' there even the UI are complex there you need to stop and think more instead of just braindead rushing.

• First of all I'm glad that you, Verdant, is trying to work so hard on the server testing new stuff, especially considering that Daneos did nothing for years, so that's a very good thing. But just because you had an idea I don't have to say "yes" to all of them, until now, the most of them was great, changes in the token shop, cash shop, etc, but this new upgrade system pnly works for the same no life players that has 24/7 of time to farm(I won't say names), that's not the case for majority of players. I killed myself to get 45kk, in like 1 month, I spent all of it only to get +0 TMQ6 set, +0 gloves, shenlong subweapon, earrings, and a LOT of Silver Boxes, now I need 45 U56 stones to make my set +15, 6,5kk each gives 292kk, more 30 U56 for weapons, 6kk each, 180kk, so I need 472kk to be full +15, if that was on TW's era it would be fine, but right now, with the auction house with like 10 U56 for selling, each one of them more expensive than the other, we can't afford this, it's just impossible, I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

• I think it's a little too early to call. There are relatively few +15 items as of last night, but there are a decent amount of kits sitting unused, so people are stockpiling them for something. Right now, 2 people have a set of full +15, and about 20 people have at least 1 +15 item, but there are 20 set's worth of +15 kits unused in the game (at level 55 gear). I'll take statistics again next weekend, but right now I need to figure out why people are stockpiling these. 20 sets of +15 in a week is about half a % of the weekly playerbase, so we'll see what happens with it. I'll be more comfortable making a decision once people start using them. I think a lot are sitting unused because people still don't know what they're for.

• I think it's a little too early to call. There are relatively few +15 items as of last night, but there are a decent amount of kits sitting unused, so people are stockpiling them for something. Right now, 2 people have a set of full +15, and about 20 people have at least 1 +15 item, but there are 20 set's worth of +15 kits unused in the game (at level 55 gear). I'll take statistics again next weekend, but right now I need to figure out why people are stockpiling these. 20 sets of +15 in a week is about half a % of the weekly playerbase, so we'll see what happens with it. I'll be more comfortable making a decision once people start using them. I think a lot are sitting unused because people still don't know what they're for.

Interesting, they are stocking it probably to value even more, that's what is happening, from yesterday to today, price increased even more, now you find U56 for 7kk, this is getting out of control, need 5 U42 to get 1 U56 is extreme, I believe 2 is enough, the price will be more close to what's possible, like 2 or 3kk each, but, let's wait what will happen next week then. Right now upgrade kits, like many other items is very expensive for whom buys, and very unprofitable for who sells it.

• I think some people might be stockpiling for cap 60, and others might be just gathering the resources/zeni to improve, and still others are selling them all. It's good that there's a variety of strategy for it, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Droprate for kits in "2xdrop event" is ok for me, but without the event it is hard to get stuff if you can't farm for 5 hours or more. Only thing i would change is the tickets.. i would make em +5/+8/+10 since +3 is kinda useless. So players could use them until they can make their stuff >+10 otherwise it looks ok to me.

• Well, yesterday I did 10 TMQ6 and 10 CC25, I saw drop 2 U56 and got nothing because the party was full in both cases, if that's ok then I don't know anything anymore. You go to TMQ6, that's very hard to find party and only thing you gain is U14, that's annoying, in this hard, high lvl dungeons and TMQ the only thing should drop would be U56, and increase drop, permanently.

• Well, yesterday I did 10 TMQ6 and 10 CC25, I saw drop 2 U56 and got nothing because the party was full in both cases, if that's ok then I don't know anything anymore. You go to TMQ6, that's very hard to find party and only thing you gain is U14, that's annoying, in this hard, high lvl dungeons and TMQ the only thing should drop would be U56, and increase drop, permanently.

2xdrop rate should be permanent rate i agree. I did 8 hours of UD1 and 3 and i got 4 U56 and lot of U42 and lower.

• Droprate for kits in "2xdrop event" is ok for me, but without the event it is hard to get stuff if you can't farm for 5 hours or more. Only thing i would change is the tickets.. i would make em +5/+8/+10 since +3 is kinda useless. So players could use them until they can make their stuff >+10 otherwise it looks ok to me.

We were curious how the tickets would turn out. The +3 is just for new players to get a quick boost to farm up to +6 and +9 tickets.

2xdrop rate should be permanent rate i agree. I did 8 hours of UD1 and 3 and i got 4 U56 and lot of U42 and lower.

I'm not sure we should go this far. 4 U56 in a single day is a lot. That said, we won't know the landscape of 70 for a while. I think at this point most people are just saving to try and combine them up next cap.

I hope in a near future the rates are higher than that. So the prices in the AH wouldn't be so high

This is also why the prices are so high, I think. People are injecting a lot of artificial scarcity into the system right now.

• Bueno como empezar?creo que por el principio valga la redundancia, bueno empezé a jugar hace una semana te felicito muchas gracias por revivir el dbo y tan rápido sos un genio la verdad.

Bueno siguiendo con el tema de este post me gusta que tenga cosas nuevas como kit y que se puedan craftear también es muy bueno pero mirando todos los comentarios creo que de ambos lados tienen razón, a ver jugar 10 o 12 horas por día me parece una locura creo que algunas personas mayores (como yo) que trabajamos tenemos familia y máximo 1 hora por día para poder jugar ,creo que este sistema nos sería un poco eterno, como dijiste se entiende que no es para que en una hora estés +15 pero ya que tenes una idea de que se exploren todos los recursos del juego y que todos los jugadores lo hagan creo que estando semanas enteras con un nivel de 55 con un equipo +0 limita mucho lo que podemos disfrutar del juego solo alguna que otra tmq, ud1 y farmear eternamente durante meses.

Quería comentarte mi experiencia de 1 semana personal, actualmente tengo 8 k de tokens más unos otros 8k de tokens que e gastado osea que jugué bastante, un total de 11kk de zen , 6 u28, 16 u14, 5 u42, 1 u56, también tengo un equipo nivel 55 completo +0.

Algo que me llamo la atención es que los demás miembros del clan mientras suben de nivel sacan más u56 que lo que yo farmee toda la semana entera ( algunos ni sabían que era me tomé el tiempo de explicarles) y otra cosa que me sucede es que somos un grupo de amigos jugando desde hace ya mucho tiempo y no podemos hacer más de ud1, ud2, alguna que otra tmq y nadamas por lo tardío que es subir equipamiento, con lo cual no quiero decir que en una semana queremos estar +15 simplemente tener un equipamiento nivel medio como para hacer algunas cositas más por ejemplo un +7 o un +9 que sea un poco más sencillo, ya que 2 del grupo dejaron de jugar por no poder hacer algo más que cultivar esperando a lo que decida en cuanto al upgradeo de items.

Bueno eso sería mi experiencia de Tan solo 7 días, no es para decir que tienen que cambiar o que no eso depende de ustedes y estará bien lo que decidan hacer así como cada uno decidirá si sigue jugando o no sin faltar el respeto al trabajo de nadie.

Que tengan muchos éxitos con este proyecto y un abrazo gigante

( De nuevo muchas gracias por revivir este juegaso!!!)

Pd: no se hablar inglés si traduce este mensaje y se entiende mal algo o se lee alguna ofensa lo siento pero no es así es solo la experiencia vivida en el juego de 7 días con un grupo de amigos:saint:

• ¡Hola! Gracias por tus comentarios. La razón por la que hemos agregado los cupones +9 por tan poco dinero en la tienda de fichas es para personas con familias que no pueden jugar mucho, porque pueden ganar estas fichas muy rápidamente. ¡Gracias por tu apoyo! Estoy usando el traductor de Google porque mi español es un poco débil, así que espero no haberte ofendido tampoco jaja. ¡Gracias por jugar!

<3

• I find the new upgrade system very good, that was the main reason why I switched from DB Revelations to DB Global, because I found the idea very good and was thrilled right from the start. The droprate is felt a bit hard, sometimes you farm like crazy and get none, and sometimes after a long time only 1x U14. Coupone +12 and +14 in the token would perhaps counteract, some need it only for PvE and with +12 / +14 you would still be at a disadvantage compared to the people who have +15 EQ.

• Hey Kasus,

Welcome! We're looking at some changes to how tickets work pretty soon that may help with this! Thanks for your feedback. We're aware it's not perfect right now, and we're working on it!

<3

But I am very grateful for the upgrade system, because it makes the game much more fun. The game is developing very well indeed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!