one problem

• Can I apply to unseal my account, please?

Sometimes my goal is to see how many times I can cum in X number of hours. Other times it's just to have fun and pleasure myself. Most often my goal is to try and squirt. I do not squirt every time I cum, and it's a challenge to do by masturbation alone. (It’s all about the g spot for me.) But when I edge and tease and deny, it makes me cum really hard, and I am sometimes rewarded with a trembling spray or gush of unparalleled ecstasy https://assfuckingtube.xxx .

Recently, Hubby was out of town hunting so I planned a Naked Play Day. I woke up horny and hungry that morning, so I decided to multi-task and edge while I made a food run. I took off my t-shirt and panties and slid out my large box of toys from under the bed. I grabbed the lube, and ***********ed a small vibrating butt plug, replacing its batteries. I then moved in front of my full-length closet mirror and admired my naked body while I slapped my thick round ass a few times. At 43 I still look damn good. I am a little chunky now, but still firm and supple. I am tall, busty, have soft smooth skin, and a perpetually wet pussy. Life is good.

I rubbed my breasts and twisted and tugged on my nipples, then lightly rubbed my slick pussy. I hiked my foot up about boob level and rested it on the wall so I could better see and access Miss Puss. I dunked my fingers in and out of my wet vagina for a few moments, spreading my wetness all over my lips and clit until they glistened. I sucked on my coated fingers, savoring the light, slightly salty taste of my juicy core: I love the taste of my pussy. Standing again, I picked up the butt plug and lubricated it with AstroGlide, pointed my ass towards the mirror, and gently pulled back one cheek to expose my anus. I watched my inverted reflection from between my spread legs as I eased the slick plug in and out of my little rosebud. I added more lube and repeated this process until my hole felt all sexy and slippery. I turned the vibe on and let my asshole suck the plug in place https://adultcam69.com .

My plan was to wear the vibrating plug in my ass for a quick run through McDonald’s drive thru and then come right back home to begin my Naked Play Day in earnest. I was just so horny, and feeling all sexy and a little slutty, that I decided to be extra naughty and go braless under a tight vintage t-shirt for my food run: something I rarely do in public because my boobs are huge and my nipples are super prominent. Going commando, I threw on some old yoga pants: snugging them up to give my camel toe a wedgie. Next, I pulled my long chestnut brown hair into a ponytail and threaded it through a Bama ball cap. Lip gloss and sneakers completed my Milfy / upscale trailer park trash look. I knew nobody was gonna see me, but it was thrilling to be so brazen.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!