[EN] Patch Notes - 2021-02-27 - 2x Wagu Event, Upgrade Kit Drop Rate Buffs!

• patch_notes.png

Hey Everyone,

We're back with another weekly patch + weekend event! The 2x Wagu Weekend event has been added, and we've buffed the drop rates of Upgrade Kits! This patch is a bit smaller, we dedicated a lot of dev time to fixing some tools this week, and I'm happy to report we were successful, with a special thanks to Muq! Expect a lot more good things coming soon.

Updates.png

• 2x Wagu Weekend Event added
    • Wagu Coins now have a 10% bonus to drop rate if the mob is within 7 levels of your level

New Upgrade Kit Drop Rates/Sale Price To Merchant:

ItemDrop %Zeni
    U14 Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit45k
    U28 Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit0.825k
    U42 Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit0.16125k
    U56 Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit0.032625k

Wagu Coin Drop Rates:

ItemDrop %
    Wagu Coin x10.38
    Wagu Coin x50.076
    Wagu Coin x100.038

bug_fixes.png

• Added logging to help track the party channel crash bug

We are now successfully accepting translations, and much of the work on tools is out of the way (for now). Expect more changes to upgrading, more changes to crafting, updates to the Cash/Token/Mudosa shops, and a lot of new rewards and systems soon! As usual, thank you so much for playing and supporting us everyone! You are the best community, and we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you!

• Thank you Verdant for the 0.32% of U56 Kit

• Hola, me puede decir lo que pasó con el juego, no puedo entrar por favor ya no se que mas hacer para poder entrar al juego por favor alguien que me ayude le escrito a todo el mundo pero me ignoran por favor ayudame que paso con el juego no puedo entrar alguien me ´podria ayudar por favor

• Hello, can you tell me what happened with the game, I can not enter please I do not know what else to do to enter the game please someone to help me I wrote to everyone but they ignore me please help me what happened with I can not enter the game, someone could help me please

• Por favor, dime qué debo hacer para ingresar al juego. No puedo ingresar a lo que hago, el juego se actualizó o por qué te di que abrieras el juego y tú me dices que ejecute el lanzador y esas cosas, pero no sé cómo. hazlo, por favor, ¿puedes explicarme, no sé qué estás haciendo? He estado así por 2 horas

• Hello there. Are the servers up? Today, after months of recess, I tried playing DBOG, and when using the launcher, it wont let me play. It says "DBOG launcher needs to finish patching first". The thing is, there is no patching process going on to start with. Can you give me the latest patch/launcher to download?

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

b275c7996bcf68a1cc2f0170a27da0b27cd438b9_hq.gif

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!