Update 11.24.15 Question

• I played DBO starting with the TW beta, but that was a long time ago now lol. Can anyone help me with this, what exactly is different. Reading it, I know it's different, just can't put my finger on every detail. I don't quite remember Kaioken having a "max stage" for one. I don't exactly know what "No default LP/EP regen while being transformed" means, is there no regen at all, or is there no gain in regeneration speeds? Any information is appreciated :) Even if you think something is obvious, it may not be obvious to me. Thanks in advance :D

• Max Kaio-Ken was lvl 3(SP wise) in original, but you where able to use the skill as often as you want to stack the Kaio-Ken lvl.. Kaio-Ken x 20 was easy possible.. However if EP/LP was below 10% of max. EP/LP the Kaio-Ken went off. Only after that the Cooldown on that skill started! I hope that got fixed, because in Alpha it CD started after first use of Kaio Ken..

In Original transformations had normal EP/LP regen if you weren't in "combat mode", sitting down gave the ususal boost.. I hope that didn't change..

• I remember SSJ only going off when EP was zero.

It really should stay the same, now people would have to remember 10% instead of just know, no EP = no SSJ.

I can't remember Kaioken, perhaps it automatically turned off when your LP would fall below 1.
    Switching this off below 20% LP is not a good idea either, just keep it simple like suggested above.

Let people fight and die with low LP using kaioken and the same with SSJ, let people use all the EP they have.
    I mean the human, particularly the martial artist class has so low EP in general, why not allow them to use 10% of it?

• Didn't SSJ (and I guess other race transformations) only deplete when your EP reached zero instead of just at a 10% cap? I could've sworn it was that way, but it's been so long, so I'm not sure.

Transform was 0 EP you are right there! Kaio was around 10% of LP!

• 1. Kaioken should turn off after character goes "near dead" state (character becomes red, i believe it is less than 20% LP)
    2. Kaioken should be stackable, LP drain should be multipled by used kaiokens, attack should remain same as 1x kaioken but critical rate(chance) should be increased (multipled by kaioken stack or you can make new formula for it).
    3. More SP in kaioken = less LP/EP drain and higher stats boost. Oryginal DBO has:

• 20% attack bost for 1SP
    • 25% attack bost for 2SP
    • 30% attack bost for 3SP

4. SSJ, GN, Kid buu should turn off when EP = 0
    5. "No default LP/EP regen while being transformed." WTF? How then we can use transformations with no EP regen. Regen should remain same as no-transformation state.
    6. "LP, EP and attack range is not gained at stage 2." - don't understand. Kaioken doesn't give LP,EP and attack range.

@edit
    @B4.DA.$$
    "I hated the fact that Kaioken can go OFF easily in Martial Artist classes (Fighter, Swardman) because both classes didn't have the EP a player would wish for."
    Kaioken is still ON even when your EP goes to 0.

• yeah i don't think this will be final I don't know why daneos did it this way but I'm sure this is one of those things he's focus on last. Let him finish coding the game 100% before judging the fine tuning of the game. Feedback is appericated though but make a constructive thread for it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!