Some Suggestions what i want in game =)

• Hi i wanna suggest some stuff in game actually we need some changeds i know big update is coming but i think we need to do some changes to make this game more fun for everyone!!

-Budokai rewards need to be changed and giving some exclusive items for winners and this items need to be tradeables because if you win multiple times budokai obviously u wont take the same rewards what u already have so probably u can sell it and geting zeni u get motivation to still playing budokai's (this make budokai more active for competitive players)

- Dojo need better rewards this is like our "Guild House" actually we are not geting wars 30vs30 or something like that because ppl not geting motivation to do it and i think this is because dojo war dont give u anything extra and its not something awesome (this event need to be awesome and funny!) in our dojos we have 1 npc that one sell us an exclusive " dogi" idk if is possible to change items there but we need better rewards by style points ( guild points) this make more funy the guild wars and maybe u get extra motivation to still playing this game! always guild wars are super fun!

-Scramble pvp system need to be changed and make it more like the dojo war pvp system: this system is for guilds and you cant attack your own guildmates just ppl with out guilds or other guilds also you can buff your guild mates too, heal them, support them etc (actually u can do it just if you are in party) this make more fun and competitive this Scramble wars.

-Kid budokai Necklaces: Add lvl26 legendary necklaces on ud1 drops with low drop rate . This will make more competitive the kid budokai (actually is not balanced i think because this).

-Boss event Rewards: Tittle Rotation from boss event and more rewards there so ppl get motivation to farm and do the majin quest!

-Budokai gold Coins Stackeables

- Add Wagu machine Exclusive for dogis

Thanks for reading and i hope in a future we can see something of this, Im just trying to help this server make it more fun and keep it alive!!

By: BruhKai =)

• Budokai rewards need to be changed and giving some exclusive items for winners and this items need to be tradeables because if you win multiple times budokai obviously u wont take the same rewards what u already have so probably u can sell it and geting zeni u get motivation to still playing budokai's (this make budokai more active for competitive players)

New budo rewards are coming soon, but the exclusive ones may not be tradable. You can get a lot of things in the mudosa shops that can be sold to other players. Do you have any ideas for other things we can add to the shops?

Dojo need better rewards this is like our "Guild House" actually we are not geting wars 30vs30 or something like that because ppl not geting motivation to do it and i think this is because dojo war dont give u anything extra and its not something awesome (this event need to be awesome and funny!) in our dojos we have 1 npc that one sell us an exclusive " dogi" idk if is possible to change items there but we need better rewards by style points ( guild points) this make more funy the guild wars and maybe u get extra motivation to still playing this game! always guild wars are super fun!

We have a few ideas for this, but we're still at the design stage right now.

-Scramble pvp system need to be changed and make it more like the dojo war pvp system: this system is for guilds and you cant attack your own guildmates just ppl with out guilds or other guilds also you can buff your guild mates too, heal them, support them etc (actually u can do it just if you are in party) this make more fun and competitive this Scramble wars.

Can you elaborate on this?

-Kid budokai Necklaces: Add lvl26 legendary necklaces on ud1 drops with low drop rate . This will make more competitive the kid budokai (actually is not balanced i think because this).

We'll consider doing this one!

-Boss event Rewards: Tittle Rotation from boss event and more rewards there so ppl get motivation to farm and do the majin quest!

We're working on a redesign for the boss event, hopefully soon!

-Budokai gold Coins Stackeables

This is coming with the Easter update.

- Add Wagu machine Exclusive for dogis

This is probably going to happen next time we edit the wagu machine, which will hopefully be soon.

Thanks for reading and i hope in a future we can see something of this, Im just trying to help this server make it more fun and keep it alive!!

Thank you for your suggestions! I will talk with the team about them.

<3

More Dogis or exclusive Pets like the yellow poop or the red Puar maybe some exclusive Cars and CC tickets too just to trade it with the budokai gold coin

We're adding more dogis soon, I have some plans for pets though. Cars/cc tickets are interesting ideas that I might work into token/mudosa shop this patch.

Np I'm always just trying to help i love this game and thanks for work and keeping alive this server =)

<3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!