x1.5 damage bonus when attacking from behind (and crits)

• Hi, so I haven't been playing for a while, I come back and all my characters were level 1, but I don't have a problem with that. Anyways, I started leveling a new Martial Artist alongside my friend and we both noticed something... Attacks that should deal 50% extra damage when attacking from behind an enemy don't deal 50% extra damage anymore? What happened? This seems like a MASSIVE nerf, especially since the martial artist required those boosts in the first place, being a one-hit nuke kind of class be it you play a fighter or a swordsman. I also think the critical hits don't deal as much extra damage as before too, but I'm not sure about this one. I'd like to know what happened while I was gone, and how does this change affect Fighters and Swordsmen.

Gotta say I'm a bit of a conservative when it comes to how a class plays, so at first I was like "WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY BABIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" X(but anyways, I hope I can get some answers lol

Also, I put this in the Class section because I feel it affects Martial Artist the most, though I noticed it's the same with other abilities with the same effect from other classes.

• Hi, so I haven't been playing for a while, I come back and all my characters were level 1, but I don't have a problem with that. Anyways, I started leveling a new Martial Artist alongside my friend and we both noticed something... Attacks that should deal 50% extra damage when attacking from behind an enemy don't deal 50% extra damage anymore? What happened? This seems like a MASSIVE nerf, especially since the martial artist required those boosts in the first place, being a one-hit nuke kind of class be it you play a fighter or a swordsman. I also think the critical hits don't deal as much extra damage as before too, but I'm not sure about this one. I'd like to know what happened while I was gone, and how does this change affect Fighters and Swordsmen.

Gotta say I'm a bit of a conservative when it comes to how a class plays, so at first I was like "WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY BABIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" X(but anyways, I hope I can get some answers lol

Also, I put this in the Class section because I feel it affects Martial Artist the most, though I noticed it's the same with other abilities with the same effect from other classes.

daneos removed back dmg along time ago, actually you can still doing alot damage with fighters. Swordmans are good spamming kds i think is the best pvp class in my opinion but just if you are good. Also you can make different builds with sm and beat every class. To be honest actually the pvp balance is not perfect but there is not a broken class who break the pvp and back dmg will broke the fighter and sm class. So if Verdant do something with this maybe he need alot time to think what he gonna do xD

I think this is a suggestion and verdant need to talk with his team and test it but this will take him alot time and hes working hard for us . I forgot about back dmg !!!! Thanks for remember me

• daneos removed back dmg along time ago, actually you can still doing alot damage with fighters. Swordmans are good spamming kds i think is the best pvp class in my opinion but just if you are good. Also you can make different builds with sm and beat every class. To be honest actually the pvp balance is not perfect but there is not a broken class who break the pvp and back dmg will broke the fighter and sm class. So if Verdant do something with this maybe he need alot time to think what he gonna do xD

I think this is a suggestion and verdant need to talk with his team and test it but this will take him alot time and hes working hard for us . I forgot about back dmg !!!! Thanks for remember me

fighters dont have damage from behind bonus, they have crit damage increase. Swordsman back damage isnt even broken or something u would never 1shot +15 sk or ultimate not even human. Also Daneos never removed it, it was bugged later on fixed and then again bugged, he just didnt work on this game anymore

• Garou idk what dbo u was playing but on tw u do back dmg with fighters too dont forget about the Wolf Skill =) i think hes talking about that and im not saying he honna 1shot sks +15 XD u can beat sks just spaming kds and stuns with sm. imagine if u increase their dmg =) Good Swordmans dont need more dmg =)

• Hey MasterW15,

I think my predecessor removed this at some point, we'll put it back sometime soon.

THANK YOU!!!<3

Garou idk what dbo u was playing but on tw u do back dmg with fighters too dont forget about the Wolf Skill =) i think hes talking about that and im not saying he honna 1shot sks +15 XD u can beat sks just spaming kds and stuns with sm. imagine if u increase their dmg =) Good Swordmans dont need more dmg =)

Yeah, Wolf Fang Fist does x1.5 damage from the back, but it's damage doesn't compare to the ones from the swordsman. It was still neat against normal mobs though. Maybe you could be right about that, but maaaan I want dem x1.5 + crits maaaan.:)

• THANK YOU!!!<3

Yeah, Wolf Fang Fist does x1.5 damage from the back, but it's damage doesn't compare to the ones from the swordsman. It was still neat against normal mobs though. Maybe you could be right about that, but maaaan I want dem x1.5 + crits maaaan.:)

Me too man, swordaman needs to be like hk one or at best like pob swordsman, switching kd from sword slashes to multiple sword slashes.

Garou idk what dbo u was playing but on tw u do back dmg with fighters too dont forget about the Wolf Skill =) i think hes talking about that and im not saying he honna 1shot sks +15 XD u can beat sks just spaming kds and stuns with sm. imagine if u increase their dmg =) Good Swordmans dont need more dmg =)

swordsman does need back damage, and sword slashes kd needs to be switched back to multiple sword slashes, sword slashes kd is too broken and its animation is way faster than mss ones, I dont think any1 wants to end up on dice rng. Crit damage increase > 1.5 back damage. Right now its not even worth upgrading sword, props debuff is also useless in 1 v 1 situations

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!