what's wrong with the game?

• From my point of view the game has improved in some things but there are others that have gotten worse.

For example, now you only have to farm hours and hours to upgrade your equipment but the point of luck / risk of the previous upgrade system has been lost. (I liked being lucky enough to put 5 stones and stay at +13 +14) , But what has been worse, and many of us like pve more than pvp, the game now is only farming and budokais, there is no incentive to make the main dungeon of the game CC Dungeon , And what to say about the forgotten TMQs.

So I think there should be some more incentive to do CC dungeons or even TMQs and not just farm for hours and budokais , a lot of players loves dungeon like me .

I´m not english sorry fot google traductor

• It's okay xekeveara, thank you for using google translator! We have some ideas to make cc and tmq and UD more interesting. We are working our way there as fast as we can, but there is a lot to do! We are working hard, and you will see all the results before too long.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!