just a small doubt to be answered...

• Recently i just saw the new patch notes and i could not believe my eyes there says ''New SSJ2 and 3 forms have been added.'' for real? what is this all about? how is this working? i remember back in the day when daneos was running the show some people got into the forums just talking about that ''how about add ssj2 or ssj3 to the game'' but the response of some people was that it was not possible that would be unfair to the other races that would be too op and bla bla bla so if is that true how are this being dealt with? i am just curious about this because it seems too good to be true. i didn't see new transformation skills on the skill list so how do we get it? :/

• Hey Ekros,

That's from the April Fool's day patch. I'm sorry for deceiving you and getting your hopes up!

oh lol right you almost got me there i was just making sure i was not seeing things i knew it was too good to be true i knew something was wrong no worries i didn't got my hopes up i was just curious about it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!