WTF is up with the difficulty spike?

• Hey Nero,

There are actually more DB mobs now than under the old system, the icon is just more rare. The old system only had a chance to drop a dragon ball when you saw the icon, and only ran for 4 hours. This one runs 24/7, and every time you see the icon, you get a dragon ball, so the icon is more rare. Make sure you're within 7 levels of the enemy mob, as well.

• Thank you for the quick reaction, it shows how much you're doing to this project to make it a succes. I was used to the old system indeed, where more mobs would spawn. I see the drop rate is set to 100%, which is a guarantee for succes. There is a little glitch however: Sometimes mobs won't show the dragonball on the radar, even if the scouter is turned on and has de dragonball-ability....

Gives a nice surprise sometimes though.

BTW: Is there going to be another test/boss-event tonight like yesterday? It was quite fun to me.

Keep up the good work!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!