[EN] Patch Notes - 2021-05-21 - Wagu Rework!

• patch_notes.png

Hey Everyone,

We're back again with another system rework, this time it's the Wagu system! See below for all the new changes.

Updates.png

• A new Wagu machine has been added! See below for the items it contains.
    • The Wagu Point shop has been fixed! Each Wagu coin used will give 50 WP points.
    • 5 new Wagu titles have been added! Each title gives discounts in the WP shop.
    • The 2x Wagu Weekend event will now award 2x Wagu Coins when buying from the Cash Shop, Token Shop, and Mudosa vendors.
    • Wagu Coin x5 Cash Point price reduced to 90.
    • Wagu Coin x10 Cash Point price reduced to 160.
    • Skill reset sale price reduced to 5000 from 25000.
    • Skill reset+ sale price reduced to 15000 from 75000.
    • Starter dogis are now account bound instead of character bound.
    • Some armors have been model swapped.
    • @unstack can no longer be used on channel 9.
    • Skill resets, name changes, and party invites can no longer be used during Budokai, or on channel 9.

The following items are available in Wagu Machine 2:

Wagu CoinsCBT/VIP BoxesPopo Luck CouponsAll Pet Food
    All Pet VP PotsLP/EP AutopotsCCBD/Normal/Shield Potion SetsCCBD Tickets
    Silver BoxesDB ChestsZ20-Z32Pet Utility Items
    Resurrection PoposFuelsSenzu BeansWeapon/Armor Coupons
    U14 Weapon/Armor Kits02 Crafting MaterialsEV Buff Coupons

There are around 130 available items in Wagu Machine 2, each with around a 1% chance to draw.

The following items have been added to Wagu Machine 1:

• CC Sentinel Armor (Power Rangers)
    • CC Defender Armor (Iron Man)
    • All Tuxedos
    • All Wedding Dresses
    • Red Dress

New titles/effects:

TitleRequirementEffect
    Novice Gambler100 Wagu Coins10% discount in WP shop
    Gambler250 Wagu Coins20% discount in WP shop
    Adept Gambler1500 Wagu Coins30% discount in WP shop
    Master Gambler4000 Wagu Coins40% discount in WP shop
    God of Gamblers10000 Wagu Coins50% discount in WP shop

All your previously used Wagu Coins will count toward the title! Just use a Wagu Machine to receive your title.

The following items are now tradable:

• DB Chests
    • Pet Kit
    • Shield Potions
    • EV Buff Coupons
    • CCBD/Normal buff potions (Speed, Strength etc)
    • Super Pet Capsule
    • Popo Luck Coupon
    • Dark Devil Titles
    • All CCBD armor/weapons/materials
    • Budokai Sunglasses
    • CC Defender Armor (Iron Man)
    • Zamasu Outfit
    • General Blue Outfit

The following items can now be sold to vendors:

• DB Chests
    • Personal Popo
    • Fuels
    • Senzu Beans
    • Shield Potions
    • Popo Stone Capsule
    • Super Pet Capsule
    • EV Buff Coupons
    • Pet Kit
    • Pet Fusion Item

The following items now have a max stack of 250:

• DB Chests
    • Pet Kit
    • Shield Potions
    • EV Buff Coupons
    • Super Pet Capsule
    • Senzu Beans
    • Fuels
    • Popo Luck Coupon
    • Budokai Coins
    • Pandora Capsules
    • All CCBD materials

bug_fixes.png

• Added logging to hopefully help find the party crash bug, if it isn't already fixed.
    • Fixed a bug preventing Shield Potions from activating.
    • Fixed a bug preventing EV Buff Coupons from activating.

We made it through another patch everyone! As always thank you so much for playing and supporting us. Expect changes to the crafting system and dogi balls soon! Enjoy 2x Wagu Weekend!

• the ev dragonball may have some influence on the drop dragonballs?

I got the golden one that gave me seven (I made the wish) then I got the blue one that gave me four or three I don't remember for sure ... but I also have five that I got in drops has some influence because two that came in the box has the same number of stars as I have to drop if you happen to see a mob with one of them may have some influence because it has more than 7 in the inventory

I got the golden one that gave me seven (I made the wish) then I got the blue one that gave me four or three I don't remember for sure ... but I also have five that I got in drops has some influence because two that came in the box has the same number of stars as I have to drop if you happen to see a mob with one of them may have some influence because it has more than 7 in the inventory

I'm not sure I understand what you mean my friend! O.O

The boxes always give the same dbs.. golden box = all 7 db, blue = 4db always 1*, 3*,5* and 7*. The other box = 3db always 2*,4* and 6*.

In other words.. if you allready have the 3 and the 5 star ball and you open the blue box you will end up with 6 balls, but there will be two 3 and the 5 star balls! I hope that helps. :)

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean my friend! O.O

sorry my bad english 🤭😅 (Google Translator)

I mean if the dragonball of the wagu boxes ... can influence the drop dragonball (killing mobs)

example .. I have 4 db (boxes) and 5 drops totaling 9 (with number of repeated stars) .... the game identifies that they are different or if I kill a mob with a db icon it would not fall at all or appear in the shape of a stone thinking I already have 7 ?🤔🤔🤔

• The boxes always give the same dbs.. golden box = all 7 db, blue = 4db always 1*, 3*,5* and 7*. The other box = 3db always 2*,4* and 6*.

In other words.. if you allready have the 3 and the 5 star ball and you open the blue box you will end up with 6 balls, but there will be two 3 and the 5 star balls! I hope that helps. :)

This is how it's supposed to work, no?

sorry my bad english 🤭😅 (Google Translator)

I mean if the dragonball of the wagu boxes ... can influence the drop dragonball (killing mobs)

example .. I have 4 db (boxes) and 5 drops totaling 9 (with number of repeated stars) .... the game identifies that they are different or if I kill a mob with a db icon it would not fall at all or appear in the shape of a stone thinking I already have 7 ?🤔🤔🤔

I think if the dragon balls are in your inventory, things behave as they otherwise would. If the dragon balls are in the chest, and you don't have any dragon balls in your inventory, things would behave normally, as if you didn't have any dragon balls.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!