• Has something changed with the db hunting since the wagu patch? Maybe I've been really unlucky, but it seems that db mobs won't spawn to me anymore. (I tried with mobs around 2 levels under my level)

Here comes the noob question: What are db boxes? I have been qone for a while, so I don't know all the changes since the Global days.

• The boxes always give the same dbs.. golden box = all 7 db, blue = 4db always 1*, 3*,5* and 7*. The red box = 3db always 2*,4* and 6*.

In other words.. if you allready have the 3 and the 5 star ball and you open the blue box you will end up with 6 balls, but there will be two 3 and 5 star balls! I hope that helps. :)

• The chances that a mob with DB icon appears are really low, but when they do they have 100% droprate. However, you must farm these mobs by killing mobs without db icon.. it can take some time to make one with icon appear.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!