Zeni Guide [ENGLISH] (OLD GUIDE)

• Post by Popce ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: old don't like it anymore ().
  • Post by Popce ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Popce

Changed the title of the thread from “Zeni Guide [ENGLISH]” to “Zeni Guide [ENGLISH] (OLD GUIDE)”.
  • Hello first of all thx for your guide it really helps me as a new player to understand the basics of zeni making in this game but why did you put "old guide" did you make a new one ? can't find any other zeni guide here or maybe some method didn't work anymore ? like i can't make afk token my alts can't get any tokens only the guy who kills it get the token i guess is patched or i did it wrong maybe ?

• Hello first of all thx for your guide it really helps me as a new player to understand the basics of zeni making in this game but why did you put "old guide" did you make a new one ? can't find any other zeni guide here or maybe some method didn't work anymore ? like i can't make afk token my alts can't get any tokens only the guy who kills it get the token i guess is patched or i did it wrong maybe ?

Afk token got patched, yeah. I'm not sure there's an updated guide though.

• Post by Popce ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!