[EN] Patch Notes - 2021-06-25 - Crafting Rework!

• patch_notes.png

Hey Everyone,

Rework time! This time it's the Crafting system. We have new titles, new discounts, new ways to combine and convert materials, and more! See the patch notes below for more details.

Updates.png

• @gambler command created to list how many Wagu Coins you've used.
    • @craftsman command created to list how many items you've created/disassembled.
    • Novice Craftsman, Craftsman, Adept Craftsman, Master Craftsman, and God of Craftsmen titles added.
    • Each title increases the amount of materials you receive when salvaging items, and gives a discount to required materials when crafting items. See below for details.
    • 2x Disassemble Event created! Receive 2x the amount of materials when disassembling items.
    • Wagu Coin requirement for God of Gamblers title reduced from 10000 to 9001.
    • Material Capsules are now tradable.
    • Material Capsules have a max stack of 250.
    • Material Capsule cost updated to range from 10k-40k Zeni, depending on material level (ex. Manufacturing Extract 01 - Manufacturing Extract 07).
    • Material Capsules now give 25 of a random material, 33% chance for each material.
    • Tokens can now be gained from mobs within 10 levels of your level, instead of 7.
    • All recipes have now been updated to account for increased disassembling rates, and title discounts.
    • Combining lower materials into higher materials requirement reduced from 20 to 5.

New Crafting Title Disassembling Amounts:

NoneNovice CraftsmanCraftsmanAdept CraftsmanMaster CraftsmanLegendary CraftsmanTitle
    Normal51015202530
    Superior101520253035
    Excellent152025303540
    Rare202530354045
    Legendary253035404550
    Rarity

• Jackets and Gloves now salvage into Blue materials.
    • Pants and Subweapons now salvage into Yellow materials.
    • Boots, Necklaces, and Rings now salvage into Red materials.

Title Crafting Discounts:

TitleCrafting DiscountItems Required To Obtain
    Novice Craftsman8%400
    Craftsman16%1565
    Adept Craftsman24%6250
    Master Craftsman32%25000
    God of Craftsmen40%100000

• Crafting discount applies to Zeni AND materials during crafting.
    • Due to being unable to change UI until 2.0, the game will still display the need for full materials, but only deduct the discounted amount.
    • In 2.0 this will be rectified.
    • 200 points per Crafting level obtained prior to the Crafting update have been applied to all characters. Some will need a server reboot to show up, others will show up the first time.

bug_fixes.png

• Fixed a bug preventing Gambler titles from being seen by other players.
    • Fixed a bug preventing some craft armor from unbinding.
    • Fixed a bug causing afk players to get party Token bonuses.
    • Fixed a bug causing some parties to crash channels when they disband. (hopefully!!!!)

I'm sorry this patch was so rocky everyone! It was not our intention, I made a mistake when patching a couple of the languages. It's all fixed now though! In the next update, we'll be bringing you the long awaited level cap 60! We're also releasing around 15 new dogis, and 6 new helmets, so be on the lookout for those. We'll also be rotating the token, mudosa, cash, and WP shop inventories, and adding some new dogis/items to the wagu machines in cap 60! Look forward to new scramble/t2 wish rewards, and many other changes! As always, thank you so much for playing and supporting us with your donations and help, we couldn't do this without you!

• ia usar o tradutor mas achei que ficaria meio confuso por isso estou usando a minha língua nativa xD

Olha sinceramente gostei muito da atualização mas ficou fora dos limites de muitos e muitos jogadores foi o preço, por mais que consiga ainda 50% de desconto .

(a nao ser que voce seja os players afk ou que ficam 24/7 no jogo)

como sao a cada 5 peças independende do nivel voce consegue uma de outro .. (ex. 5 u14 = 1 u29) e assim por diante

fzendo as contas a risca .. tirando as de drop porque u42 e u56 é quase nula a chance de drop (na minha opnião comparada as u14/u29)

voce precisa de 225 peças u42 pra fazer 45 u56 (peito/calça/bota +15 ) e o preço é 150.000 por receita totalizando = 6,750,000

calculando isso mediante as outras ficaria assim

u14 5625 (peças) fazendo as receitas para obter as u29 50.000 = 56kk (em media) total = 1125

u29 1125 (peças) fazendo as Receitas para Obter as U42 100.000 = 22kk (em media ) total = 225

u42 225 (peças) fazendo as receitas para obter as u56 150.000 = 6kk (em media) total = 45

u56 45 (peças)

totalizando 84kk em media .. isso que nem coloquei as luvas e subarmas

mesmo que nesse meio tempo o player teria algumas u29 ou u42 de drop (u56 acho muito dificil) mas digo em media ainda sim gastaria uns 60 a 70kk

e ate o player conseguir chegar aos 50% de desconto (titulo) ficaria uns 42kk por ai só o set .. (peito/calça/bota)

ja vai gastar muita grana só de chegar ate lvl 35 de craft ... sei que pra muitos jogadores podem dizer .. ahh eu consigo isso em uma semana mas e para aqueles assim como eu que jogam pouco... poxa fica quase que impossivel .. vai conseguir apenas farmando? seria mais facil chegar a um lvl80 do que ter o dinheiro .. pois se for depender do leilão .. uma u56 quase 7 ou 6 kk ja fica inviavel

é minha opnião pessoal .. sei que muitos vão descordar ... mas para mim era mais facil deixar a mesma % de drophate para as u42 e u56 igual das u14 /u29 que a cada duas ordas de mobs voce consegue pelo menos 4 de cada e enquanto a cada 40 ordas de mob voce consegue 1 u42 e 0 u56

: thumbdown: : rolar os olhos:

• Hello my friend! I am not sure what you mean. Even the first title gives a discount, you don't need the max one only. They all give discounts.

• Hello my friend! I am not sure what you mean. Even the first title gives a discount, you don't need the max one only. They all give discounts.

but it was like I said .. doing the math .. even with 50% off total .. you would spend about 42kk .. just the set (chest/pants/boots) as I informed ..

imagine adding the gloves and subweapon

example .. total expense without discounts ..

84kk (average)

10% 75kk (average)

20% 67kk (average)

30% 58kk (average)

40% 50kk (average)

50% 42kk (average)

just the set ! (chest/pants/boots)

imagine now adding the gloves and subweapons .. how expensive it would be ..

but as I said .. it's my opnion for players like me who play little .. for those who play alot ... "24/7" is easy

about Disassembling

it's perfect... I just didn't like the prices which in my opinion are still too high.

• Verdant

look .. an idea I had if you can implement about prices .. would be the following

current price by recipe

50.000 u29

100.000 u42

150.000 u56

a new price by recipe

20,000 u29

40.000 u42

60.000 u56

doing the math as I said (chest / pants / boots) would look like

34kk (average) if you want to get full +15

and using the same discounts...

10% 30kk (average)

20% 27kk (average)

30% 23kk (average)

40% 20kk (average)

50% 17kk (average)

an that for me it would be easier for ALL PLAYERS to have the chance to get a +15 set

because I can already imagine future updates of stones

when to put level 60 there would probably be a u62 for the price I imagine it will be about 200k per recipe

and even more when you are level 70 probably a u70 about 250k per recipe

and if you follow the pattern that I think is good it would be 80,000 u62 and then 100,000 u70

I know I can be annoying for always complaining about it .. but I think it's fairer for players who play little or just for fun who end up because of things like this not enjoying 100% of the game

• You are talking about the prices for upgrading kits, yes? I am not sure, I am waiting to gather some statistics to see how many people get +15 how fast, with these new discounts.

Yes about that ... lIke as I said... for players who play 24/7 it's easy and fast to get +15 but for players who play little... just like me to gather this exorbitant amount of money is something very difficult and even disheartening, you say you will see how it will be with the discounts .. it will be easier only for this type of players ... try a test with this price that I gave as an example in the post above, so it will be more accessible, you can be sure that the return of people liking it will be much higher, as I said sorry to always complain about it I just want something more accessible to everyone

• You don't need the max title to get discounts though, the lower titles give discounts as well.

total expense without discounts ..

84kk (average)

With discounts 👇

10% 75kk (average)

20% 67kk (average)

30% 58kk (average)

40% 50kk (average)

50% 42kk (average)

just the set ! (chest/pants/boots)

imagine now adding the gloves and subweapons .. how expensive it would be.

sorry i'm being so boring , i just wanted something more affordable for everyone

• Are you sure this math is right? I don't remember spending so much last time I leveled crafting.

I know it sounds like an exaggeration but I'm 100% sure I'm correct...

you probably have your own testing server enter it lets your character level 25 craft without title enable and test to make from u14 to u56 only with Crafts to see how much zeny you will spend... you can use my mathematical example as a base and then with titles from 10% to 50%

• Bug on creation rare minerals 03 and dont have NPC selling or changing this parts for other... pls check in karin village have 02 parts and buu memorial and west city have craft parts 04 :(

• Dont have NPCs selling or changing parts 03... in Karin Village have parts 02 and buu memorial / west city have parts 04... have a bug after you learned recipe of crafting rare minerals 03, dont appear in list to craft. Pls check it

• Hello,

I know this is a bit off topic, but how's work with lag stutters, and level cap ?

Still working on it. I tested another font fix yesterday that seems stable, but isn't very aesthetically pleasing. Starting work on cap 60 today!

Bug on creation rare minerals 03 and dont have NPC selling or changing this parts for other... pls check in karin village have 02 parts and buu memorial and west city have craft parts 04 :(

Dont have NPCs selling or changing parts 03... in Karin Village have parts 02 and buu memorial / west city have parts 04... have a bug after you learned recipe of crafting rare minerals 03, dont appear in list to craft. Pls check it

Dont have NPC selling Armor Recipes lvl 30... Only weapons and subweapons

They're on the guy in Tambourine Camp in Westland!

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!