Old player returning

• I haven't played since the daneos announced there will be wipe (from what I hear he left the project shortly after).

I have some questions before I decide to start playing again.

1. Have there been any major changes to original game? Like new transformations for example, new dungeons, tmqs etc?

2. How active are the servers? Is there a sufficient number of players on average?

3. What's the current level cap, and what are the plans for future updates/patches ?

4. And last but not least, will I get any of my old stuff back, since I remember I used to donate a lot back in the day for various items.

I also had every single skill from shenron (all dragon buffs and ssj + htb2).

Do I keep any of that?

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Have there been any major changes to original game? Like new transformations for example, new dungeons, tmqs etc?

As far as new dungeons go, we fixed Nukeland and added a bunch of new legendary drops to it. Other than that, nothing yet on the dungeon front. We've added a new upgrade system, new wagu changes and fixed the WP shop, and a new crafting system. We've also added new wagu and crafting progression titles that give discounts in the WP shop and when disassembling/crafting items. There are around a half dozen new weekend events that we run every weekend.

2. How active are the servers? Is there a sufficient number of players on average?

We're the biggest DBO server. We currently get around 1500 unique players a day, 300-800 online at a time.

3. What's the current level cap, and what are the plans for future updates/patches ?

55, going into 60 in the next patch. I have enough plans for new things to probably keep us busy for a year or two.

4. And last but not least, will I get any of my old stuff back, since I remember I used to donate a lot back in the day for various items.

I also had every single skill from shenron (all dragon buffs and ssj + htb2).

Do I keep any of that?

You get the cash points for donations back, but all the wishes you'll have to farm again. Good news is that DB hunt is 24/7 now, and we have a 2x db drop event that we run some weekends.

• Ahh I see. That's great. Are the db drop rates the same as before though? Or reduced?

Depends on how you look at it. There was a little more RNG before. Before, I think you had a 20% chance for a mob to respawn with the icon, and a 4-16% chance (after that) of the mob to drop the ball. Now the mobs have a 0.5% chance to respawn with the icon, and if they have the icon they always drop a ball. The event is also 24/7, so it's more available to players on their time, so it ends up being more dragon balls.

• Depends on how you look at it. There was a little more RNG before. Before, I think you had a 20% chance for a mob to respawn with the icon, and a 4-16% chance (after that) of the mob to drop the ball. Now the mobs have a 0.5% chance to respawn with the icon, and if they have the icon they always drop a ball. The event is also 24/7, so it's more available to players on their time, so it ends up being more dragon balls.

Alrighty, thank you !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!