cannot login for some reason

• I have no idea what happened but when i got into the game today i put my login and password and then when i press start the game don't start it just stands there after a few minutes nothing happens its like the game trying to load something but fail.

funny thing is i think last month i could log in normally without problems to check the new patch, dogis and stuff and then after i got off for a while then i got back and got into the discord channel recently to check if i could find a solution and saw something about removing/reinstalling fonts, reinstalling the dbog.exe etc... i thought ok thats might solve the problem and even after i did this process the problem persists so i did something wrong? or if not how i fix this small issue?

1-obs: the game just tries to load after i press start there's no error messages or closing game exe after.(so i think might not be a major issue)

2-obs: I'm using the new launcher with the latest patch.(so i think there's nothing to do with outdated stuff)

• Hey Ekros,

This is because we switched clients. You're going to want to go into the launcher and disable the w10 experimental freeze fix in the settings, and then launch using DBOGLauncher.exe, and not DBOG.exe. Can you let me know if that works?

yeah you're right verdant i knew the problem was something simple i disabled the ''windows10freezefix'' like you said and now works normal i got it checked because i'm windows10 user and have this freeze issue so i didn't think at first time to disable it many thanks for your attention i hope you're doing well

• yeah you're right verdant i knew the problem was something simple i disabled the ''windows10freezefix'' like you said and now works normal i got it checked because i'm windows10 user and have this freeze issue so i didn't think at first time to disable it many thanks for your attention i hope you're doing well

Can you let me know if it feels any laggier, or if there are more/less freezes? We're trying a new client out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!