​I want to make a suggestion~

• Hello~
    I want to make a suggestion.

It would be nice to change the race by just changing the secondary weapon for the character.

You don't have to worry about developing new characters.

How about my suggestion?

Thank you.^^

• That would kill the game! Bad idea! If you only need 1 human to have 4 classes, people would gear 1 char and then what? They would leave the server and only come to do budokai and thats it. We are already low on players, but this would kill it for good.

• That would kill the game! Bad idea! If you only need 1 human to have 4 classes, people would gear 1 char and then what? They would leave the server and only come to do budokai and thats it. We are already low on players, but this would kill it for good.

I have some class changes planned, but this isn't one of them, I think. How are you Muh? I wouldn't worry about the players, we still have the most, and we're just getting started on making cool changes! What did you think of the wagu and crafting changes?

• I have some class changes planned, but this isn't one of them, I think. How are you Muh? I wouldn't worry about the players, we still have the most, and we're just getting started on making cool changes! What did you think of the wagu and crafting changes?

Hey Verdant, i'm fine thx. Alot to do in RL, but i try to play a little each day. I know you wouldn't change that, it was just a response for romulus.

I think playerbase is not to big atm, but i'm sure it will go up with Cap 60 and new CC floors and the other changes.

Wagu changes are nice, it is one of the reasons i try to play a little bit each day. Craft changes are good too, but i think 100.000 is a bit heavy. On the other hand i saw some players having it already, so maybe it is okay after all.

1 mistake i found, last wagu-title.. "over 9000".. it should be "over 8000" like in manga! ;)

Just kidding, keep up the good work.

• Hey Verdant, i'm fine thx. Alot to do in RL, but i try to play a little each day. I know you wouldn't change that, it was just a response for romulus.

I think playerbase is not to big atm, but i'm sure it will go up with Cap 60 and new CC floors and the other changes.

Wagu changes are nice, it is one of the reasons i try to play a little bit each day. Craft changes are good too, but i think 100.000 is a bit heavy. On the other hand i saw some players having it already, so maybe it is okay after all.

1 mistake i found, last wagu-title.. "over 9000".. it should be "over 8000" like in manga! ;)

Just kidding, keep up the good work.

Thank you buddy! I will think about moving it down from 100.000. I hope everything goes well for you! I think people will really like the new dogis and dogi balls coming soon.

<3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!