• ok so far as a returning player i love the game BUT there is one nitpick i have that's 70% of the quest from Npc's are not in English so it gets hard to do some quests so with my feedback i ask will this happen at some point also a possible selliers history would be awesome for the market ooo one more thing a lot of the items on the market are not in their correct categories so its kinda a pain to find certain items that all i have to for from TakkieChan8o

• Hey TakkieChan,

We're going to start working on translations again soon, to hopefully solve this! Which items aren't in their correct categories?

let's start with potion's outfits pets-pets foods most of the main items are under other i will make a detailed list in the mornning when i can sit down and over every item catagory

Extra weapon/armor upgrade categories

The 2 categories for the weapon upgrade are for the old normal/advanced setup. I can't actually modify which tabs exist currently, that's a client side change, and we haven't moved to the open source client yet, so I'm a little powerless to change that until we do. That said I think I can change what goes under what category.

PvP Weekend

This is already planned out, we've got one of these coming (sometime) soon in cap 60. We've got a few PvP reworks to do, the PvP in this game needs a lot of love.

Smoothing out/level capped tournaments

I have some plans for a solution to this, we'll see how those go.

DC's

Those aren't normally this bad, the host is having some server degradation at the datacenter where the webserver is located. This is the first time it's happened in a year, and they've got maintenance scheduled every night this week, I assume to fix it. If they don't nail it tonight I'll probably move us over to the EU backup server.

New Founder Packs

We did this last December, but we're currently working on an anniversary package next month for something like this. I'm still at the design phase with the modelers for the new outfits though.

Command to return to SSJ

We have this, sort of. You can @changeclass twice to get your skill cooldowns back. It only works in PvE, and it's kind of a pain, but it is a workaround.

Quest item not working

Yeah, there are a half dozen of these I need to go find.

Can't upgrade founders

I'm sorry, this was just a promise we made to the original founders when we agreed to refund all the points and founder rewards back to them. I can talk to the team about letting original founders upgrade their packages though, there may be no harm in it.

Big giant thing

You're in for it now. I'm busy writing an anti-Takkies loot system as we speak. Prepare to get nothing but seal coin drops.

<3

• Yeah there's a pretty elusive party bug I've been working on that causes channel crashes from time to time. I think I've almost got it taken care of.

Today it was worst 5 dc 4 within 1 hr 2 back to back as a player it's frustrating as i run buffs ssj ect i hope you consider possible swapping to the back up temporarily until they can fix the server

• The reason I haven't switched is that I need 3-5 uninterrupted hours of downtime to do it, and I haven't had the time because I've been working so much overtime at my main job. The host got back to me last night, they're running some tests and doing some maintenance at the moment. We'll see what they come up with.

• The reason I haven't switched is that I need 3-5 uninterrupted hours of downtime to do it, and I haven't had the time because I've been working so much overtime at my main job. The host got back to me last night, they're running some tests and doing some maintenance at the moment. We'll see what they come up with.

Hope they can workout what's been causing it I'd say today would been the worst out of them with back to back Dc from the server and i understand work i am a youth worker haha xD also i accept the challenge seal coin drops for 1 day on that note quest exp from doing hardcore questing i have released the exp values are horrible even at lv48 if you get time with the dev team i think the values should be buffed for hire lvl quest

• Hope they can workout what's been causing it I'd say today would been the worst out of them with back to back Dc from the server and i understand work i am a youth worker haha xD also i accept the challenge seal coin drops for 1 day on that note quest exp from doing hardcore questing i have released the exp values are horrible even at lv48 if you get time with the dev team i think the values should be buffed for hire lvl quest

I have plans to rework quest XP, but that's a big undertaking. We'll get there at some point, but that one may not be soon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!