Auction House - Edit

• Hey everyone, it was long since I even post here since I mostly only watch Daneos updates.

Those who played DBO before, knew about this.
    When you want to sell something in Auction House, you need to pay 10% of tax fee for items you are selling, even tho you might not sell it.

For example:
    Shadow Knight lvl70 30% CDMG% axe.

Let price of that axe be 70.000 zeni and when you place it in Auction House, you need to pay 10% of price you put there, soo since you will sell axe for 70.000 zeni,
    you need to pay 7.000 zeni even tho for 24 hours you might not sell it.

When times pass and no one buy that axe, you will get back axe with mail but you will never get back that cash.

My suggestion is auction house be edited like this:

1. You place item and you put price on it for free. When someone buy it, auction house takes that 10% tax fee and mail you rest of cash.

2. If no one buy your item, you get axe and tax fee back with mail.

Well this is my suggestion, please consider it since at start most of players will have items but they won't have enough zeni to even place them in Auction House.

• In any case, it would be more appropriate for this 10% or 1% (I do not remember how it was) so deducted from the purchase of the item, ie the item you suggested selling 700,000 and when you buy receive 70,000, already discounted 10%. Otherwise not sell you do not discount to you.

I hope you understand what I mean. :D

• Tax never been 10% :o
    And I will change 24hours listing to 7 days.

About tax:
    You have to understand that it's needed or the money in game will overflow, items wil be very expensive etc. Thats the reason that systems like repair weapon etc exist.
    Ive seen a nice video which explains about money in a mmorpg but cant find the link.

• Tax never been 10% :o
    And I will change 24hours listing to 7 days.

About tax:
    You have to understand that it's needed or the money in game will overflow, items wil be very expensive etc. Thats the reason that systems like repair weapon etc exist.
    Ive seen a nice video which explains about money in a mmorpg but cant find the link.

Well it was long time ago since I played DBO, I was kinda sure it was 10% but if you guys say it was 1%, ok.
    Yeah changing listing to 7 days is good enough mate but 24h was just pain in ass, since there is a lot of items in AH soo mostly you lose cash when you place it every day.

About what will newbies(We all will be one) place in AH, from exp pots, upgrade stones and since mostly everyone will start in same time, you will want gear and everything when you reach cap lvl and I don't think that everyone is that damn lucky to get everything on drops.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!