Gear drops

• It's probably too early to ask or it has been talked about already but the gear drops aren't that great. What I mean is that from my lvling from 1-40, I have not received a piece of armor or weapons that had any stats on them. I've seen a thread that the drops were fixed, but that was because some mobs were dropping tmq gear. What I'm guessing is that you have to set the possibility of dropping a good piece of gear higher and make sure the item dropped is level specific. For example, you're lvl 32 and you can drop gear from 30-40 from certain mobs. Just my 2 cents

• I do agree with you! The only drop I've got that was Superior until now was only a ring, and the properties are kind of crappy! I think that the team should put more Excellent drops (The Yellow ones) after killing mobs. Maybe not even normal mobs but super ones!
    I remember in the old version that when you kill a super it is really easy to get an Excellent drop, or at least superior!

• Kidunseen he mains he didn't eve get to Superior to start going to Legendary! (Levels: common, superior, excellent, rare, Legendary) He didn't get aything past Common now, which isn't good, I remember Superior and Excellent drops were normally gotten when you kill a super, and normally excellent or rare for boss!

• This has been explained many times.... only rings has superior stats because there are no rings without stats.... as for gear remember tmq and dungeons are not working so no gear with stats :) they are not dropping cus its not turned on yet

Kinda, Basically drops are function it just the rate are like retail, we not concern about fixing them yet cause we're more concern about completing the game then fine-tuning everything. That's why it's called Dev testing server. Nothing that is on Dev Server will 100% stay we may change things. Like we already did with few things from Retail.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!