About 'new' dragon ball collection event

• Hey, can somebody clarify a thing or two about the new dragon ball collection system?

I'm a returning player, hit lvl 55 before the wipe, on the old dragon ball collection event i could collect the dragon balls on 1-2hrs

Thing is, on this new system, i'm stuck 2 hours farming at the same spot, waiting for the mobs to respawn and check, and still didn't get a single one, so, i have some questions;

1 - Is it supposed to take this long to get a dragon ball now?

2 - Do i need to do some quest in order to get the dragon ball spawn? I used the lvl 30 up, so i haven't done most low lvl quests

3 - Are the double rates on the weekend event a massive improvement or barely noticeable? Read that the dragon ball rates are less than 1% now, so i don't imagine double rates are something.

4 - more of a fun fact : Older dragon ball events actually helped me with sleep schedule, since i had to wake up at 7am where i live to farm them most of the days haha.

P.s : Yes, i am killing mobs within 5 levels, and using a radar, i have cleared about 12 waves until this point, still no dragon ball ;( .

• I can help

#1 its more balanced then the old days

#3 weekend events do help a lot with the spawn rate of balls also when a mob spawns with a ball it will be on your mini map

#4 love the fun fact here is one from me fun fact WELCOME BACK 😀

# extra fact it's now 7 lvls below or higher then your current level if you need any feel free to Reply or pop a message into our discord i am CM-Takkie again welcome back to Dbo P.s No more wipes

• I can help

#1 its more balanced then the old days

#3 weekend events do help a lot with the spawn rate of balls also when a mob spawns with a ball it will be on your mini map

#4 love the fun fact here is one from me fun fact WELCOME BACK 😀

# extra fact it's now 7 lvls below or higher then your current level if you need any feel free to Reply or pop a message into our discord i am CM-Takkie again welcome back to Dbo P.s No more wipes

Alright, i'll just continue progressing until lvl 40, might hit 42 before farming db's, super kamehameha might help a lot on getting them.

Thanks for the answer and the welcome, really appreciate it <3

• The overall drop rate is a little lower because the event is 24/7 now. I believe the old drop rate was a 20% chance for mobs to get the icon, and a 4-16% chance after that to actually drop a ball, for a 4 hour event. Now it's a 0.5% chance to spawn the icon, and a 100% chance to drop the ball, 24/7.

• The overall drop rate is a little lower because the event is 24/7 now. I believe the old drop rate was a 20% chance for mobs to get the icon, and a 4-16% chance after that to actually drop a ball, for a 4 hour event. Now it's a 0.5% chance to spawn the icon, and a 100% chance to drop the ball, 24/7.

Yeah, it's working properly, i got lvl 40 and ssj by the time i posted the thread, to be honest, at first i thought the 24/7 low rate was terrible, but it's honestly much more balanced and interesting than the events, for example, i tried, at first, farm every mob on the same spot ( the way it was before ), even though it worked for the first 4 dbs, i got the last 3 by simply doing quests, returning to the spot and randomly finding a mob with a dragon ball ( which made me scream with joy as i played with my friends )

The new system is much more immersive and surprisingly fun and balanced, congrats to the team :)!

• Yeah, it's working properly, i got lvl 40 and ssj by the time i posted the thread, to be honest, at first i thought the 24/7 low rate was terrible, but it's honestly much more balanced and interesting than the events, for example, i tried, at first, farm every mob on the same spot ( the way it was before ), even though it worked for the first 4 dbs, i got the last 3 by simply doing quests, returning to the spot and randomly finding a mob with a dragon ball ( which made me scream with joy as i played with my friends )

The new system is much more immersive and surprisingly fun and balanced, congrats to the team :)!

This one's a stepping stone to a better system, I think. It's functional for now, but I'd still like to improve it. Thanks!

• why i cant see mobs with dragon balls on the mini map, i have advanced scouter but still nothing changed

its just for me or for all members?

Hello. You must farm the mobs to have a chance to see the dragon ball icon for drop 100% success, or eventually, from same mobs the balls will drop.
    Remember that you got to farm the same mobs, so take a location and farm them!

• מישהו יכול לעזור לי בהורדת המשחק.אני לא הבנתי מה עשיתי לא נכון

שאני לוחץ להתחיל זה אומר לי שאני צריך לגמור משהו

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!