Let's be real

• Kakarot has donated many times, made livestreams to get this team more supporters and to do the things he loves. He was even a translator, and livestreamed to 57 with normal gear. I think he deserves some compensation, what I mean in that is:Passives, ssj pots, flight, dogis, some gear, stones... He's asked before so many before but now he doesn't even bother. He knows this isn't the real server, but he loves this game as of I. He doesn't want to beg for it because of his pride, and that fact he deserves it kinda. He's lvled all the way to 57 without any OP gear, or passives to guide him. It's enough to drive a player like this to quit. He's single handedly getting you guys more supporters and actually isn't sitting around in game like most, doing nothing. At least give him something so he can still play, and you can gain more supporters in the long run. It's not asking for much, you know he deserves something.

• Who are you?

Ikr?

Takaroku It's called donation, you're not supposed to expect anything in return.
    I don't think he deserves any compensation. He's a regular player just like the rest of us.
    If he really wanted it, he wouldn't have his boyfriend over here begging for him.

I'm still trying to process what level 57 in-game has to do with anything. lol.

[url=/gif/xdn5b]xdn5b.gif
    I don't f*ck around b*tch it's shots fired
    You a f*cking snitch niqqa where's the wire?
    Rotating hoes like some f*cking tires
    All my niqqas with me they be bucking irons

Edited once, last by Daneos ().

• I'm not even gonna argue about this, some of you just taking it the wrong way.
    He isn't just a regular, he is actually trying to help out the server by reporting things and actually lvling up and experiencing the game. Not just sitting around doing nothing.
    He's just asking for passives lol is that so much? Taking it way outta proportions, like he wants ssjg or something.
    But I guess this how people who actually do shit in the game is treated...whelp peace I'm done with this thread.

• I didnt tell him to do shit and you dont know what the hell I do out of game and never asked for special privileges and not arguing with online tough guys.

• I'm not even gonna argue about this, some of you just taking it the wrong way.
    He isn't just a regular, he is actually trying to help out the server by reporting things and actually lvling up and experiencing the game. Not just sitting around doing nothing.
    He's just asking for passives lol is that so much? Taking it way outta proportions, like he wants ssjg or something.
    But I guess this how people who actually do shit in the game is treated...whelp peace I'm done with this thread.

If he want something then he can ask us. We have our rules and one of them is to treat everyone the same.

Thread closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!