I'm New + is the founder pack worth it

• Hey guy I'm new well I joined awhile ago but never went to the forum that much but now I do and I learn alot OMG it alot easier tehn I thought every question i want to ask has already been answered. Oh yeah i thinking about buying the krillin founder pack since I'm getting bored waiting is it worth it tho that what keep coming in my mind.
    + what guild name should I use - XYZ ELITE or GALAXY

+ Vegeta is the TRUE HERO IN DBZ REALM :saiyanvegeta:

• Hello and welcome to the Dragon Ball Online Global Comunity :)

Yes, it is totally worth it. I, myself was waiting for this since the TW version closed it's doors in October 2013.

Right now, there is a lot of people playing on the Development Server.

Things not working ATM:

-TMQs
    -TLQs
    -UDs
    -DB Hunting
    -Dojo Wars
    -Budokais
    -World Boss
    -Adult Quest
    -Flying Quest
    -Bus System

Although this seems a lot. It isn't. If you really lke DBO this is nothing!

You can do many quests, explor the whole world, fight in the Korin arena, duel people and GMs often held events for everyone to enjoy!

The best thing about this server is being able to play this awesome game once again with the whole comunity wich is growing day by day.

• Thanks man i found out about dbo at sept 2013 never had chance to play cause the login in wasn't workin and i was really upset T.T when they shut down and cool I getting krillin found pack tomorrow can't wait one more question how do use my founder pack and how does it work (noob question) XD

• It' totally worth it. I got my founder pack about 3 days ago and have been loving it so far.

I went with Krillin pack since it's the cheapest. That will give you access to the Dev server.

You will need "Kid Clock" to grow up, quest is busted. And you will need to get your passives from a Dev at a Passive Event since the time quests are broken as well.

• It' totally worth it. I got my founder pack about 3 days ago and have been loving it so far.

I went with Krillin pack since it's the cheapest. That will give you access to the Dev server.

You will need "Kid Clock" to grow up, quest is busted. And you will need to get your passives from a Dev at a Passive Event since the time quests are broken as well.

Thank bruh so that what the kid cloak is for :D how does the passive work exactly i know this is alot Question but my mind is set on this game :D

• There is a Kid Clock in the Official release, but I forget what it is for. (I believe it lets you be Young Forever!)
    Passives are what they sound like, skill that you do not need to activate to be able to use. Some Passives are not always active. For example, Flight is a passive but you have to double space to be able to fly, same thing but different buttons for other skills!
    The passives that work by themselves are normally player boosts. (Attributes boost. Ex: +35 Physical Attack)
    Hope this helps!

• It's totally worth it plus its a good way to learn about the game with a hands-on experience. Flight and the other passivea you have to ask Saito or USA and they usually give them to you.

By passives I mean "Charge Up" so you can gather energy (RP), Dash, Counter attack, and Guard

I still don't have fly, but I haven't been on when a "flight" event has taken place yet.

Kid Clock = makes you an adult or a Kid

Passives :

Power up : Makes you charge Rage points (RP) that makes your skills stronger

Guard : Block attacks pressing R

Dash : its a Dash :LOL: doing double click

There is a Kid Clock in the Official release, but I forget what it is for. (I believe it lets you be Young Forever!)
    Passives are what they sound like, skill that you do not need to activate to be able to use. Some Passives are not always active. For example, Flight is a passive but you have to double space to be able to fly, same thing but different buttons for other skills!
    The passives that work by themselves are normally player boosts. (Attributes boost. Ex: +35 Physical Attack)
    Hope this helps!

Thank you guy And I got it now I'm waiting for the server to come up can't wait first time playing oooh I'm excited :saiyanvegeta: :vegeta: :scoutervegeta:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!