• guys i know its too early for this but i was wondering if u gonna make 1 server and put all players with it but we will have another channles or u gonna make 2 servers well if i had to choose i will choose 1 server because of more epic playing experience i mean its just more cool to move to towns and areas to find lots of players killings mobs or relaxing in town or killing monsters witch we can have lot of parties for helping and stuff besides some players have friends and different countries if u made 2 servers what if some of ur friends is there and the others are here so please GM`s and devlp please just make one server with different channels trust me its the best choice ever i mean come on who would`nt enjoy watching many people around him fighting mobs and finishing quests its better right well and if even happen that u are lagging u still have the option of changing channels so i see 2 servers are just bad choice well its up to you to decide not me but i am hoping and wishing that u think about what i said i vote for 1 server with different channels!

• gosh i really wished it will be 1 server because i thought this way every one will enjoy the game 1 server will be alot of fun many servers wont but will its up to the GM`s to decide but i am still going with 1 server option cuz this way everyone will enjoy the gameplay i mean come on wont u guys enjoy moving around seeing lots of players questing fighting missing around i prefer if its 1 server well i just had to know

• gosh i really wished it will be 1 server because i thought this way every one will enjoy the game 1 server will be alot of fun many servers wont but will its up to the GM`s to decide but i am still going with 1 server option cuz this way everyone will enjoy the gameplay i mean come on wont u guys enjoy moving around seeing lots of players questing fighting missing around i prefer if its 1 server well i just had to know

Your not thinking about other player needs. If everyone is on the same server you know what that means right? There is a lot of issues espically with players who want to play competitively in PVP. Lag/Ping issues. Example: right now the dev server is in germany, I load pretty quickly but for chinese people to play they have to use VPN or they can't even load the npc and other players.

Our goal is to let everyone play Dragonball Online comfortably without ping/lag issues, without bugs/exploit running around. To be quite honest there is a big fan base for this game. I'm sure you won't be lonely in the server you decide to play on.

• well thanks for ur reply Saito i am gonna play on either EU or NA with my old pals i wonder if my old friends from zlegends or legion or cream or uprise or on one of those servers like kiera zolo zgoku black tornado and spark and iceman and strider well i hope to see them on 1 from these servers

• that`s exactly my point we don`t know witch going to be the most populated server i hope its the EU or the NA and i hope its full of english players lol

Here is the thing, why would someone in China or any other language (except Spanish) play in NA servers? EU may have a lot of Spanish, French, Russian, and so on, but I don't think NA will have many non-English speakers!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!