Short break before Budokai finals

• When participating in Budokai, if you make it to the semi-finals and are the second person(or team) to fight (and win) you are now at a disadvantage compared to the first semi-final match (the person that won). After the second match is over, there is no break between that match and the finals match. So you don't have anytime to change your gear for the final match. If it is possible, I'd suggest having a short break of a minute or so before the start of the finals.

Thoughts?

• Maybe a 24 hour break. So teams/people can prepare for the match

+They can take bath etc...

I was almost in every budokai in finals and i never had problems with it... Everything is fine and here is enough time, i never hear that someone had problem with time here...

• +They can take bath etc...

I was almost in every budokai in finals and i never had problems with it... Everything is fine and here is enough time, i never hear that someone had problem with time here...

Did you do solo? Because I think many who did solo budokai would disagree here. Especially if they didn't have a class that will survive long like an SK. For example, if you are a dende and fight a karma in semi-final and have to fight a Fighter in the finals, you will need very different gear. By the time you change during the fight, you might be dead. Also realize that the person (or team) from the first semi-finals win has much time to adjust gear. You don't think it's a little unfair?

• Ya solo, and idk if you know but before finals you watching who fight and you can see who will win, then you change gear and you don't need even the 10 sec... And yeah i was sk but many times i fight vs dende/karma or fighter and they never had any problem with it. I think you are unskilled, and only you have this problem, because i never hear from someone that he had not enough time...

• Ya solo, and idk if you know but before finals you watching who fight and you can see who will win, then you change gear and you don't need even the 10 sec...

You are only watching if you happen to be in the 'first' match of the semi-finals. If you end up in the second match you will fight 2 matches back to back with no break. You can only change your gear during the fight. Sometimes you can do this before the match ends (semi-final match) but often it will end fast and you'll have no time to change anything (especially in 1v1). Sometimes you don't need to change gear at all for the next opponent (lucky) but sometimes you do (unlucky).

I would like to take a shit before final starts..

The suggestion forum is for suggestions I thought. If someone disagrees, fine. But what's the reason?

• You are only watching if you happen to be in the 'first' match of the semi-finals. If you end up in the second match you will fight 2 matches back to back with no break. You can only change your gear during the fight. Sometimes you can do this before the match ends (semi-final match) but often it will end fast and you'll have no time to change anything (especially in 1v1). Sometimes you don't need to change gear at all for the next opponent (lucky) but sometimes you do (unlucky).

Not sure if you are serious now or just kidding...

• Yes
    But I still think we should have a short break because not all class have many negative buff to stop opponent's action

Weaklings always have problem, but this is budokai for best players so don't change it, if you can't hold this thats mean its not for you.
    lifesky you say that you never was in finals so about what you talking?

• BadPicollo
    Kid budokai doesn't count

Celestial Titania
    For turtle it was not problem lol
    Sleep at start = 20 seconds break, enough to buff yourself, change gear, charge RP(book) and still have much time left

@Topic
    Break is needed to fair start, 10 seconds is enough, i would like it to be 30~60sec
    No break give advantage to first semi-final winer/winers. Second player have to change gear up to 8-10 parts.
    That's unfainr especially in 5vs5, you can't switch your jewelery so you can be eliminated fast at start and fight starts with 5 vs 4/3/2...

@Down
    expect, not except
    eng - pl
    except - za wyjątkiem
    expect - oczekiwać

• BadPicollo
    Kid budokai doesn't count

Please don't made me laugh, your knowledge about me is outdated. We not even playerd on the same server so about what you talking? But don't worry i don't expect* more from you, this just show how ugly ignorant you are. Next time if you will try say something about me get more info so you will not miss the truth, you bastard...
    ps. you can ask Tummi for update your info about me.
    Orihara_Izaya_Gif_durarara_34993305_300_169.gif

• that you never was in finals so about what you tal

Weaklings always have problem, but this is budokai for best players so don't change it, if you can't hold this thats mean its not for you.
    lifesky you say that you never was in finals so about what you talking?

I agree budokai is for best players.

In fact, I also didn't have this problem before even though I was a fighter.

I just think that it is make sense to have a break between two matches.
    Or maybe some classes are more difficult to consider their gears when facing different opponents,

I feel a little bit sad for your last sentence, it seems that you look down on me. :( :( :(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!