Suggestion: Have a second option of paying the Founder Pack.

• I have a really important suggestion.

But the post will say it all.

Hey, I have a really important suggestion for you.
    If the admins decided to answer this or change their minds, i'll be so happy.
    Now, here is the main problem.

The Problem itself:

The problem was if you are trying to buy the Foundry Pack from DBOG, notice there is no second payment option. The only thing you have is Pipiload. Now here's the reason my sis don't wanna register from a site called Pipload. As you can see, it said when you highlight the padlock with a attention logo on it. This said "This website dose not supply information.". That means it's not secure.

Now, after you clicked on More Information, it should say "Parts of the pages are not encrypted or secure.". Don't believe me? Well i am about to delve into the darkness that lies beyond the dark barrier. You see, my sis dose not want me to buy it because it requires payment of Paypal on Pipiload. Because, like i said, it's Unsafe.

Not even MOL or Cherry Credits can help it. Because this site is pretending to be Secure when it's not. Many people 'bought' the foundry pack from pipiload since it's 'secure' and 'not sketchy'. Here's the truth. Neither isn't safe or not sketchy. This website is untrustworthy. But however, the bad news it's the only paying option.

So, what you can fix this problem?

The Solution:

Here is a really good and secure website called Amazon. It's the most secure and fastest payment option. The Reason? The whole site is safe and has potential to have the Foundry packs here. Now, this site is what my sis mostly use for buying things. The positives are a lot here. And this could have more potential than Pipiload!

What i like in Amazon is this: You don't have to pay for dummy cards that don't work or exist, you buy the foundry pack from there and you could have it instantly. Plus, you don't need to buy cash points from there because codes don't work. Amazon will give you the code after you pay the foundry pack. See? No more tedious payments and frustration. That means you could replace Pipiload with Amazon!

That means with a second option to Amazon's payment, you can have more players joining in and buying the foundry pack with ease! That means you could have more and more income than Pipiload! Also, the best part is this: There is prices on amazon in the Foundry Pack.
    15$ USD - Krillin Foundry Pack
    40$ USD - Goku Foundry Pack
    70$ - Super Saiyan Foundry Pack

All you have to click one of them, add to cart and you're done! Simple enough, no need to Top Up your account and all that complicated mess. It's Simple, Instant access, and More Secure. For an added bonus, you could save up a lot of time!

The Conclusion:

I hope you'll agree with me since there should be a second option. Pipiload should not be trusted since my sis told me to.

I hope there is loads of people agreeing with me since Amazon is the good way to pay the Foundry Pack with ease.

If you hate it, well....I'll not regain my nostalgia early...Good luck with Pipiload stealing your information. (Not to be rude.)

Oh and Sis, read this!

Now, i better take my leave and anyone has answers, i'll reply to you as soon as i have the time for it.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• not the only option tbh. i didnt use my credit card or paypal. i used a subway card and burger king card. bruh. people have been using this site for ages not just for DBOG but for other games aswell like mmorpg games like elsesword. i have used it so many times tbh. but its ur opinion.

• I know, but it's much easier for us to buy it on Amazon.

I know, but they aren't reliable for us. Amazon is the only thing that Instant, Reliable, and Fast.

And this is the only thing i trust. Who cares about Pipiload okay? (That's my opinion.)

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• I know, but it's much easier for us to buy it on Amazon.

I know, but they aren't reliable for us. Amazon is the only thing that Instant, Reliable, and Fast.

And this is the only thing i trust. Who cares about Pipiload okay? (That's my opinion.)

Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't believe the admin will change the payment method. If trust is what you have to worry about then, you can ask our forum members if it's safe. Aside from that, if you need your sister to pay for the founder pack, and she does not feel safe about using her card on pipload. Then I think you best respect her opinion or find another method. With no credit card growing up as a kid I've always use prepaid card.

• I found Pipiload to be as easy as any payment website that I've used before. I also believe my information to be very secure. I used my personal debit card to make the purchase. It's been about 3 months and no fraudulent charges on my account.

If you dont have a debit card, you can pick up a prepaid at a store with cash. Then just load the money onto your Pipiload. I assure you plenty of people have used it with no problems.

• But how am i going to hold a card when i don't find it?

Did you see a pipiload card at any store? No.
    That's why Amazon is always recommended, not pipiload. (You made me lose my sanity. Not to be rude here, but you're just driving me insane.)
    But where did you buy that card? A Store in Real Life?

Sorry, i always lose my mind and sanity when it comes with you. (My mother thinks you are thieves. And you are driving me into insanity.)
    I need proof. Picture proof that Pipiload Cards are physical.

Give me Proof and i'll see it. Don't lie about it. (I am trying to be nice here. And not rude.)

By the way, this is a suggestion to use a payment option. Not to keep Pipiload and let others steal and cheat with people. I am talking the truth. I am serious and not kidding.

I accept your opinions very well, but this is just beyond insanity.

• Who ever said pipiload cards are physical? They are virtual "cards". Its a code you purchase and that code can be used on our website.

What proof do you want except that hundreds of founders we already have?

Do you visit every online shop and tell them "show me your source because I want to make sure that no one is ever going to hack your database to get my credit card info" ? Pipiload dont even get any data from your credit card because pipiload is using paymentwall as payment processor.

• I need proof that you aren't all thieves or victims. I am not an idiot, and you don't have the right to laugh at me.

I am serious because Amazon is key! You are using useful cash that you use prepaid cards only for nothing. Amazon is key for this.

My Mother and Father won't let me buy it because they told me Pipiload is full of thieves. Even paying a pipiload Prepaid card from walmrt etc etc will give us no cash points. Instead they steal money from us. And you think there is another methond, but no. there is no payment.

Or use Steam Early Access so i can buy it for 15$ and it will be fine. Bu no, the people insist on this Pipload website.

(Not all trying to be rude. But you are making me stressed along with my Mother and Father and Sister.)

I don't think a paymentwall exists. Not going to argue or what ever, i am being polite as i can.

Because, a Foundry Pack Belongs to an Amazon or Walmart card Purchase. If you don't accept it, then i am sure you are going to stick with waiting. Oh and i somewhat agree with my own opinions and yours. If you don't like foundry Packs, remove it! There is no need to have payment. And this problem would not exist.

Otherwise, i can't pay it. I can't pay the Foundry Pack without being scammed by Pipiload. Even now, if you are happy with Pipiload, i can't garrentee with you that your information is going to get stolen or you have a 'working' card and pretend you have the Foundry Pack.

Like i said, not to be rude here. I am very polite and i am asking you to change the scam into something legit.
    If you have any opinions, i'll reply to you as much and polite as i can.

• Im starting to think that you're trolling. No one on earth can ever proof that hes not a thief or victim. How do you know amazon or any other company are not thieves? Amazon using tax holes to pay tax as less as possible. Aren't those people thieves?

Trust or not, its your choice.

We cant put the game on steam because DBO is not our game. We only create the server.

• Because my Sister Knows. It's my Choice. I am not Trolling or anything, it's a suggestion to make Amazon as a safe paying website.
    There is Thieves of Amazon, but they are reported within a few seconds. The site that Sister and myself mostly use is for PSN Cards etc etc.
    I Apologize though, but my sis is going to research Pipiload before she can ******* (Please Note: I am not going to reveal the secret to you. Only Developers and Moderators can, but only through PMs.).

Is there is any way to not buy the Foundry Pack, but instead give it out for free in order to reduce the stress and frustration that Pipiload has?. Well, i have run out of options. If you like to tell me, be my guest.

For the last time, i am not trolling or anything. This suggestion is for the Privacy, Prevention of Theft, Robbery, and Scamming for us.

• That's a scam.

I need it for free because my mother and father told me not to buy it because it's a scam, cheating, lies.

I'll try the the Foundry Pack and the Dev Server for free.

If not, which store they sell the Pipiload Cards from?

• I know. But, i am not going to buy it.

Not trolling here, I prefer to go back the way it was, and wait for 3-4 months.

I am really sorry though.

• How is it a scam? A lot of people bought it including me, I recommend you to pay with PaySafeCards or Mint Game Cards they are really reliable if you buy them and redeem them to get the pipiload game cards lol and no one is forcing you to buy it, you buy it at your own will so if you don't trust it, we won't judge you who to trust but stop calling it a scam the way you talk is like amazon is the only reliable online store in the world, even so you kept moaning to me and others to send you the cards for free, it's really not cool and annoying.... so stop begging to play it for free and wait like the others or just pay like them, you have nothing better then us to get it for free. :pinch:

• I Know Kakarot, I'll wait. I know it's Uncool. But old me from 2007 is stupid while New me from 2015 is smart.
    I'll stop begging and go back to where i were.
    I am very sorry for all the ruckuss i had.
    I'll never do this ever again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!