Who is the strongest of all?!

• If you are talking about what character had the biggest power gap compared to the rest of fighters in a percentage kind of thing at the moment in the series they appeared, then Freeza wins easily, since he was like 4.4 times stronger than the second strongest at that time (Ginyu) in his first form, if you want to count his final form full power at this point, he was around 1000 times stronger than Ginyu. And even against base Goku he was still like 40 times stronger.

Maybe Vegetto SSJ had a bigger gap than only 4.4 times Super Buu Gohan power, but I doubt he was even able to get 1000 times stronger than him like Freeza and Ginyu, even if you consider canon the anime scene where he throws back his energy ball in his base form and he goes SSJ2 or 3.

• You maggots are obviously forgetting the pecking order lord popo is obviously the strongest!
    on a serious note it would probably be vegetto if we're only counting canon and no gt otherwise ssj4 goegeta

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

Edited once, last by DaemonGarm ().

• Your All missing one very important strong character. Even though I don't really like him, I've got to respect how much power he has. --- BROLY

Well, he was the strongest when he was introduced, I don't mind that.

To me, Freeza wins for the reasons I already gave like 2 months ago, if we count he already had his forth form when he was introduced, he was like more than a thousand times stronger than the second most poweful character there was. The difference in power between Broly and the strongest fighter at the moment (Perfect Cell/Goku SSJ FP) isn't anything compared to that.
    No doubt why he was so feared across the universe.

• If we're talking only about Dragon Ball Z, then I gotta go with these:

1. Saiyan Saga
    -Vegeta: No, don't smile, I'm not doing any sort of reference to TFS, I am serious. Before Dragon Ball Z entered the realm of "freaking aliens with insane powers all over the place" the prince WAS the damn prince, and gave a good beating to Goku, and everyone who remembers seeing that fight as a child like me, would agree.

2. Namek Saga
    -Freeza: no doubt about this. YOU KNOW the reasons.

3. Android Saga
    -Mmm...I don't really know about this, Cell? Eh, I'll take it.

4. Buu Saga
    - Ultimate Gohan: I don't give a crap about Vegito, Kid Buu and how Gohan is portrayed in Super, hands down the most powerful non-fused character of all time. Yes, I hate fusions, thank you very much.

• 4. Buu Saga
    - Ultimate Gohan: I don't give a crap about Vegito, Kid Buu and how Gohan is portrayed in Super, hands down the most powerful non-fused character of all time. Yes, I hate fusions, thank you very much.

Except he isn't the most powerful non-fused character of all time, he was that only until Beerus, Whiss and SSJG were introduced. And this isn't about how Gohan is portrayed, he could be a nerd and the most powerful at the same time, but he is not the most powerful xD
    Plus, even in Z, Buu (Gohan absorbed) was the strongest non-fused character in the series up to that moment, unless you count absorptions as fusions.

• Except he isn't the most powerful non-fused character of all time, he was that only until Beerus, Whiss and SSJG were introduced. And this isn't about how Gohan is portrayed, he could be a nerd and the most powerful at the same time, but he is not the most powerful xDPlus, even in Z, Buu (Gohan absorbed) was the strongest non-fused character in the series up to that moment, unless you count absorptions as fusions.

I clearly stated at the start of my post "If we're talking about Dragon Ball Z", I don't take Super into the account because of all the god-tier characters and the whole Goku&Vegeta-centered story.
    And yes, I personally don't count Buu's absorbed forms as a character per se, up to that point, Gohan is still the strongest, Goku himself stated that his Mystic form was even stronger than him in his SSJ3 form.

• I clearly stated at the start of my post "If we're talking about Dragon Ball Z", I don't take Super into the account because of all the god-tier characters and the whole Goku&Vegeta-centered story.
    And yes, I personally don't count Buu's absorbed forms as a character per se, up to that point, Gohan is still the strongest, Goku himself stated that his Mystic form was even stronger than him in his SSJ3 form.

I know, I was only debating the fact that you said Gohan is the strongest non-fused character as a whole because you said ''of all time'', that means it doesn't matter the series, when he is only that in Z, and you can still count characters like SSJGSSJ Goku and Vegeta, Beerus and Whiss, but only the movie versions, since they are from Z too. Though that also doesn't matter too much because they are already OP in the movies, the series only made them even more OP than usual xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!