Superman Vs Goku

• No contest. Idek why this is a topic XD
    It's been proven that Superman would beat Goku, how? Because Goku is a being who can defeat anyone who has a given limit. It's just part and parcel for Goku. However once you put someone who is limitless in front of Goku, he can't beat him, for example Superman, or even Saitama. The only way Goku would ever beat Superman is if he used Kryptonite to his advantage, which he would never do because that puts Superman at a disadvantage, and we already know Saiyans love to fight their opponent at full power.

So there you have it. Superman beats Goku easy.

• Superman. If you watch Screw Attack's Death Battle of Goku vs Superman they calculate roughly what the strength is of the two, and Superman is vastly superior. Let's also not forget that the depth's of Superman's power has never been revealed.

It's been proven that Superman would beat Goku, how? Because Goku is a being who can defeat anyone who has a given limit. It's just part and parcel for Goku. However once you put someone who is limitless in front of Goku, he can't beat him, for example Superman, or even Saitama. The only way Goku would ever beat Superman is if he used Kryptonite to his advantage, which he would never do because that puts Superman at a disadvantage, and we already know Saiyans love to fight their opponent at full power.

I enjoy reading people opinion. that's why it's a topic. :)

As much as we all love Goku, Supes would win unfortunately. This pretty much sums it up~ :whistling:

• See, I love both Superman and Goku! I am a big fan of both!
    And here is the thing... calculations have proven that Superman has limited power, but was never told to have any limits!
    Goku in DB super can destroy the Universe in just the matter of a few clashes with Beerus.
    In order to have a clash, you need at least powers in punches that are 40% to 60% compared to each other or even closer! So Goku at least had 40% of the damage in the clashes with Beerus!
    Even if Goku had only 40%, he is still capable of destroying the Universe, but in more punches!
    Superman however has almost limitless powers as one of Superman's creators in the 1940s! (Joe Shuster)
    Putting in mind that Superman was getting weaker and weaker every new release, he has little to no chance of beating Goku!
    If Batman... a guy with no real super power, but Genius in mind, could defeat Superman, then I believe that a fighter like Goku can do the same!
    That is just my opinion.. and I hope there are no Superman crazy fans in here! XD

• Here's what I think. I'm going to use 3 example.

I'll be using the core character, I know superman even has a evil backstory where he kills people. However for the sake of comparing them I will use the Core Idea of the man we call superman.

1. Goku - A Fighter who overcome his weakness and become stronger to defeat any challenge.

2. Superman - A God who has been proven so many time to have limitless power but want to be a human. his kindness lead him to not wanting to use the full extent of his power. On anyone in fearing of hurting or killing another cause of his overwhelming power.

3. Batman - A Genius that seen the worst in the world, Take the world as it is and try to protect it at all cost.

If we're going to compare Goku & Superman powers in term of levels or what they can do it won't work. They simply live in different universe that you cannot calculate. Simply because There is to many superman backstory so many different take on superman, as for goku there's only one of him. So we ruled out measuring powers.

Now we begin on how can batman beat superman? Superman is kind and naive he WILL Let himself get in danger and harm ways because he is to kind to everyone even bad guys. No matter how smart a man batman is, in a matter of seconds superman can fry his brains. But superman will not. However Batman will if he believe that is the way to save earth.

So how does this relate to how who would win in a fight between goku and superman?

Now that we know both personality. we can began to guess how they would act toward each others.

Goku would fight it all out with superman and superman would let loose as much as he can without killing goku. Superman would never kill someone with a innocent drive to become stronger, In short they would be the best sparring partner.

I will say Superman will probably not lose for a while but Goku is a man that overcomes everything. Thus why I believe, Goku has the potiental to be stronger then Superman. Goku has the drive to become stronger and better. Superman just wants to be a god that lives along side human.

Thus in conclusion a tie.

• I like the thought process... but if you read one of Batman's comics, you'll realize that he actually carry Kryptonite with him in fear if batman went rogue.. which happened in one of the comics. Batman used the Kryptonite to hold Superman down from destroying anything, beat him up, and gained enough time for Superman to be back to normal.
    I Also think it is really hard to know who wins!

• Okay, i really like all you opinions, I think that when it really comes to fight between these both, they both would kill each other in the energy they released. So its hard to say who's stronger, i think goku. But in a real full power fight they would both die and destroy the universe or so :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!