[EN] Patch Notes - 2021-08-29 - Misc Changes!

• patch_notes.png

Hey Everyone,

Today's patch is a little smaller, we're just cleaning up a bunch of small things that we've been putting off in favor of bigger patches lately. No big rework this time!

Updates.png

• Upgrade Kit Recipes and Gemstone Recipes can now be sold to vendors for 2500-62500 Zeni, depending on rarity.
    • All Leaf Dogis are now account bound.
    • 2x Upgrade Weekend notification text changed to 2x Upgrade Kit Weekend.
    • Old Saiyan Armor dogi name changed to Low Class Warrior Armor.
    • Old Vegeta Armor - Cell Saga dogi name changed to Low Class Warrior Armor V3.
    • Dogi ball text updated to reflect name/functionality changes for Gemstones.
    • Mute mail notification description changed to "You have been muted. You will be able to chat again when the mute ends, in X minutes."
    • All Dark Devil Titles are now tradable.
    • PvP Ban system added - It works like mute but you can't duel, fight on plat, play ranked, budo, scramble, or dojo.
    • Budo announcement period shortened to 10 minutes, registration period shortened to 20 minutes.
    • Red Pants and Devil Sewer Arenas have been enabled in Ranked.
    • Senzu Bean cooldown changed to 2:30.
    • U14 Upgrade Kits have been added back to the Token Shop.
    • U14 Upgrade Kit Token price reduced to 250.
    • DB Chest sale price reduced to 250k per ball.

The following items from Wagu 2 can now be sold to vendors:

ItemSales Price
    HL Life/Magic Pills10k
    Skill Items10k
    CC Potions10k
    +3/+6/+9 Weapon/Armor Coupons10k/20k/30k
    Super Pet Capsule50k
    Potion Set50k

bug_fixes.png

• Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to remove Upgrade Tickets when added to items.
    • Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to remove Upgrade Tickets when removed from items.
    • Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when added to items.
    • Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when removed from items.
    • Fixed a bug causing Upgrade Tickets to remove Gemstones when expiring.
    • Fixed a bug causing disassembling items to return 5 less materials than intended.
    • Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to change character bound items to account bound.
    • Fixed a bug causing anti-speedhack to incorrectly flag players using Crazy Rush.

The small changes patch is finished! Next up we're working on the Anniversary patch, which will come with a Summer event, and some changes to the Honeybee event as well! After that, we'll look at a new Helper reward system, translations, and staff changes! Thank you always for playing and supporting us, we couldn't do any of this without you! See you in game soon!

• tengo un problema luego de actualizar el juego y es que ya no me deja conectarme al juego, dice "No se a podido concetar al servidor intentelo mas tarde"

• I can't seem to login i know im putting my login correct but i get no message or anything after i hit start.

If you're using the w10 freeze test, or launching by just double click DBOG, that won't work anymore. We're on an experimental client right now, so you'll need to open with dboglauncher and click the start button, and disable the w10 freeze test in the launcher settings. Can you try that?

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!