Person who will give passives

• Hello it's me again with passive thread..I was thinking if is possible to make someone who will give passives .. You know like u give him 100 or 200 passives for each class and people can ask him for it .. This way they wont bother GMs when they connect to translate ( well or will bother less :D ) What do you think ?

• I think some people or person would love too.... :saiyangoku:

I feel that Kakarot is totally down to hand out passives, he has not only the time but the effort and passion to want to help the DBOG community by doing something like this. He was a translator for a good while and has a Youtube channel where he livestreams the game daily, spreading only positive news about the DBOG servers. I recently started talking to him more often and I can tell he's very dedicated to DBO in general, so if this is going to be a thing where you're looking for people to hand out passives kakarot is the best person that comes to my mind.

:4thsaiyangoku: :kidgohan: :gotenks: :satan: :kidgohansaiyan: :thirdfrieza: :secondfrieza: :finalfrieza: :firstfrieza: :thirdsaiyangoku: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku: :saiyanvegeta:

• NO ONE IS TRUSTWORTHY TO DO THIS... Except for G.M.s of coarse.
    They have put themselves in a place where they have to give Passives, so they keep their promise! :)
    I know for a fact that they try their best to do this and I support them! All what they need is to make a GM test!
    WHY NOT?
    Make a G.M test, you guys give Questions and players answer them. Depending on a certain grading type, you guys choose like 2 extra GMs who will give Passives to everyone else!

• NO ONE IS TRUSTWORTHY TO DO THIS... Except for G.M.s of coarse.
    They have put themselves in a place where they have to give Passives, so they keep their promise! :)
    I know for a fact that they try their best to do this and I support them! All what they need is to make a GM test!
    WHY NOT?
    Make a G.M test, you guys give Questions and players answer them. Depending on a certain grading type, you guys choose like 2 extra GMs who will give Passives to everyone else!

Players as G.M. is a bad idea trust me! Only DBOG team members should have G.M.! They must be completely neutral, players almost can't handle this! Once they are in a guild or have some friends online the tempation to give guild/friends stuff is very big! Just remember how the dbocom.com forum mods got corrupted by their guild members. So G.M. no, but passives should be ok! Let's wait what Daneos will deside..

• Players as G.M. is a bad idea trust me! Only DBOG team members should have G.M.! They must be completely neutral, players almost can't handle this! Once they are in a guild or have some friends online the tempation to give guild/friends stuff is very big! Just remember how the dbocom.com forum mods got corrupted by their guild members. So G.M. no, but passives should be ok! Let's wait what Daneos will deside..

I support you here! I just said in case they thought of nothing but adding more G.M.s, then that will be a better idea than to sign someone who says he wants to be a GM

• Guys i wasnt thinkging about a new GM ... the person who will give passives will get them just by trade or by mail from usamarana or saito ,... he doesnt need to have GM rights .. we will just know that that person has the passives so we can ask him .. i think that it can be more than 1 person for example from diferent time zones .. someone from europe, someone from asia and someone from america ..and i think that there is nothing about trust cause the person will recive only the passives skills nothing else so what that person can do with them .. how he can abuse ? Admins its up to you who will be chosen if you decide to do this .. Me, Errede and Viktor have also time to do this but as i said is up to you :)

• Guys i wasnt thinkging about a new GM ... the person who will give passives will get them just by trade or by mail from usamarana or saito ,... he doesnt need to have GM rights .. we will just know that that person has the passives so we can ask him .. i think that it can be more than 1 person for example from diferent time zones .. someone from europe, someone from asia and someone from america ..and i think that there is nothing about trust cause the person will recive only the passives skills nothing else so what that person can do with them .. how he can abuse ? Admins its up to you who will be chosen if you decide to do this .. Me, Errede and Viktor have also time to do this but as i said is up to you :)

I know that you not meant G.M., and this idea i totally support! Just not the G.M. idea.. i guess i could do that too, but let's wait what Daneos things about this..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!