Old player looking to start playing again!

• Hey i played dbo for 2 years on tw server and i miss playing! So i think i will get a founders pack but i have a few questions...
    Are the dev servers up all the time?
    What are the ss founders mounts like?
    What is the max level in the game atm and how often do they reset?

Thanks for reading :D Cant wait to play against you and with you all soon!

• I here of this game on youtube awhile when this guy was showing you how to download it and translate it into English and all. Before I could follow his steps the game was shut down. Dragonballz is my favorite show STILL and I try to make sure I play every game there is.

• Thanks everyone! Had a play about on it last night so good :). So do I have to beg someone for the Passive skills? Also are they restricted by level? So I'm level 6 or something would I have to wait till level 20 of whatever it is to get flying or will I be able to get it straight away?
    Thanks and looking for players to join!!
    In game name Truhan

• Thanks everyone! Had a play about on it last night so good :). So do I have to beg someone for the Passive skills? Also are they restricted by level? So I'm level 6 or something would I have to wait till level 20 of whatever it is to get flying or will I be able to get it straight away?
    Thanks and looking for players to join!!
    In game name Truhan

I was Giving it out for a while until the request was to much to handle on my own. There's so much misunderstanding as well like, x50 question everyday about flying passive. When we cannot give that away. So I've just stop.

However I don't mind giving it away. When I'm online and not working on something. Usually not often though as I also have a real job that keep me quite busy. The issue I have most with being online is when someone spam me, copy and paste same sentence every sec. Just because I don't reply. However they learn when they realizes that they are kicked off server .

• I was Giving it out for a while until the request was to much to handle on my own. There's so much misunderstanding as well like, x50 question everyday about flying passive. When we cannot give that away. So I've just stop.However I don't mind giving it away. When I'm online and not working on something. Usually not often though as I also have a real job that keep me quite busy. The issue I have most with being online is when someone spam me, copy and paste same sentence every sec. Just because I don't reply. However they learn when they realizes that they are kicked off server .

Aw right I was just unsure if you get that like normal in the quest or it was given by you guys. Don't worry you won't get spammed by me dude.
    I'm sure your head is done in of eager people wanting to get the Passives.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!