gamepad support for DBO

• hi there, i played the chinese version 3 years ago and i'm waiting for dboglobal.
    i think gamepad support could really improve the gaming experience; i tried it on Final Fantasy XIV and i really appreciated it.
    can my vision become reality?

• on final fantasy XIV you can play with a pad.
    usually d pads is for targetting (up and down for party members, left and right for enemies)
    and buttons are used for jumping, confirming, show and hide map.

while you click left/right trigger you can use Dpad and buttons for skills so there are 8+8= 16 skills
    and with right button (L1) you go to another page of 16 skills.

like this, is plossible.

• I don't think it's a good idea , i tried the gamepad on TERA ONLINE , it was pretty lame actually , didn't like it at all.
    in the end , i just ended up using my mouse and keyboard which is far more suitable for this kind of MMORGs

• If you want to play with a controller just use Xpadder - I used this for the original game and it worked pretty well,
    A bit harder than keyboard and mouse but if you really want to play with a controller this is the only way i've found.
    just setup the trigger buttons to toggle what the other buttons are so you can use more attacks etc..
    :D

• There are so much skills to use, unless you put a combo for a controller in order to use the skill (just like xenoverse, and it would be much confusing imo) there are no methods on how to play dbo trought a pad, you would just be able to autoattack (maybe) jump, move forward and interact with npc/machines (maybe).

• There are so much skills to use, unless you put a combo for a controller in order to use the skill (just like xenoverse, and it would be much confusing imo) there are no methods on how to play dbo trought a pad, you would just be able to autoattack (maybe) jump, move forward and interact with npc/machines (maybe).

If you bind
    Left Stick --> Move
    Right Stick --> Mouse Movement

(A) --> Jump
    (X) --> 1(Y) --> 2
    (B) --> 3
    R button --> toggle A, X, Y ,B
    R + A --> 4
    R + X --> 5
    R + Y --> 6
    R + B --> 7
    L button --> Charge
    etc..
    Dpad up, left, down, right
    Left Trigger
    Right Trigger

• there are so much emulators like joytokey.net , u can bind normal keyboard-keys to the buttons of your joystick, gamepad, even a ps3-pad connected via usb to your desktop.
    So, why everytime a game has to support the pads? :-)

just spend some minutes and do it yourself.
    (ps: my own opinion is, that playing via pad sucks. There are so much actions you can handle a lot better with mouse and keyboard, e.g. writing (thahah))

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!