Boss event

• Hey guys again my briliant ideas :D
    1st of all dont kill me i know its dev server and is for test, report bugs and etc but just for make it more enjoyable what about put a BOSS like Gero or something like that in any part which u think that we will almost never find (dojos doesnt count ). This will bring again a bit of fun to the server and also will avoid (i know that not that much but still) afkers in korin town :) Let me know your opinions :)

• Hey guys again my briliant ideas :D
    1st of all dont kill me i know its dev server and is for test, report bugs and etc but just for make it more enjoyable what about put a BOSS like Gero or something like that in any part which u think that we will almost never find (dojos doesnt count ). This will bring again a bit of fun to the server and also will avoid (i know that not that much but still) afkers in korin town :) Let me know your opinions :)

gero is actually the boss of ud1 which is in korin map. The ud stuff and tmq are really cool to run through and grind for items etc. This should all be in the release for the game in beta im assuming or whenever they get ud and tmq done.

• [quote='hawx','index.php?page=Thread&postID=38584#post38584']Hey guys again my briliant ideas :D
    1st of all dont kill me i know its dev server and is for test, report bugs and etc but just for make it more enjoyable what about put a BOSS like Gero or something like that in any part which u think that we will almost never find (dojos doesnt count ). This will bring again a bit of fun to the server and also will avoid (i know that not that much but still) afkers in korin town :) Let me know your opinions :)[/quote]gero is actually the boss of ud1 which is in korin map. The ud stuff and tmq are really cool to run through and grind for items etc. This should all be in the release for the game in beta im assuming or whenever they get ud and tmq done.

Not quite true.. "Gero" was UD 2 West City Map xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!