SAO Fans.. Bad news..

• Coming from me, it should be no surprise to say that I enjoyed both seasons. However, I love several other anime series and I do recognize SAO's flaws (as well as the flaws in any other one). So, I suppose I can only give you my word that there isn't going to be a bias in here from me. Anyways, gonna try to keep it as short as possible, since there's too many details that could be included otherwise.

TL;DR: Love the anime, it isn't the best one out there (and I almost never really saw anyone claim it is), but it's not a bad one either.

This kind of situation happens with any series that goes through the same thing when it airs (like SnK, except the ones who wanted to see gore aren't complaining :rolleyes: ).

Anyways, that was a bit long, but back on topic now. I don't... understand the "bad news" part? Is it just because it's coming in 2017 instead of this year? I'd prefer they take the time, instead of rushing it out. Like I said earlier, anyone who read the novels can tell you that Alicization is going to be great.

• I hate when people say "This or that is crap!" thinking that their opinion is absolute, because for other people it may not be the case... I really enjoyed season 2...Yeah, the 1st one was better, but I think one of the reasons it was better was that it was all new for us, and we didn't know what to expect... And I think the movie will be good too. I am not saying it'll be great, but I think I'll enjoy it

• I agree with everyone that the first 14 episodes are the best since it was S.A.O. I enjoyed the ALFheim online, part two of season 1. Season 2: Didn't really care for GGO but watched it anyways to see what happened but the second half, I really enjoyed that too~ I look forward to more S.A.O~ 8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!