Hello. I Have a few questions

• So I saw a a video that was put out 3 days ago about DBOG and its cash shop. I have reinstalled the DBOG launcher and attempting to update. To my surprise, The launcher does not one to update. So I was wondering if servers are down or not. Also, I'd like to know if servers are open for the game to play,( like i saw in the video of players playing)

And if it is open, Is it for everyone or only players with founder packs.
    Thank you for your time.

• So I saw a a video that was put out 3 days ago about DBOG and its cash shop. I have reinstalled the DBOG launcher and attempting to update. To my surprise, The launcher does not one to update. So I was wondering if servers are down or not. Also, I'd like to know if servers are open for the game to play,( like i saw in the video of players playing)

And if it is open, Is it for everyone or only players with founder packs.
    Thank you for your time.

Its will always be free-to-play. The cash-shop was tested as everyone got 999,999 points to find bugs and all. The server you seen is the dev server where everyone plays and finds bugs. The founder packs aren't pay-to-play. Its early access to play, find bugs, report them and whatnot. Its a great way to learn about DBO by playing early or in-case you may have forgotten something etc. Right now, its only open to those who bought a founders pack so if you wanna play right now, you need to get either Krillin, Goku or S.Saiyan pack. Its worth it~

• Its will always be free-to-play. The cash-shop was tested as everyone got 999,999 points to find bugs and all. The server you seen is the dev server where everyone plays and finds bugs. The founder packs aren't pay-to-play. Its early access to play, find bugs, report them and whatnot. Its a great way to learn about DBO by playing early or in-case you may have forgotten something etc. Right now, its only open to those who bought a founders pack so if you wanna play right now, you need to get either Krillin, Goku or S.Saiyan pack. Its worth it~

Thanks alot. I might get a pack. Its been a long while since I played. I miss the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!