What you would do after the server launched?

• Share your experiences about what are you going to do after server launched tommorow?

Well i would is to follow the How To play Guide, secondly i would do the log in stuffz, third this is where the fun part. I can create my own martial artist as Undyne, then second character is Toriel as a Female Majin, and finally a Spiritulist human of Frisk. Then finally, i would follow the translated quest in the beginning not to mess this up but to complete it.

Then i would level up by grinding quests, enemies, etc. By the way, i hope there is controls in a guide though. But also i would start a guild named UnderSpirit (Don't steal the name, please. I will report you to the admins if you steal it.) Once i have my guild already set up, then i can let people join UnderSpirit. Then once i reach LV. 15, i am going to complete the time quests though. Like in XENOVERSE, but with a 25 man army. I start off solo, then gain a friend, then gained a lot.

Then, i'll have fun, try not to die as much as last time i did in DBO when i have not enough HP, i get beaten by these piggies. (Although i made a comeback full force and completed the quest. I will do it again, but this time with a friend named Metrio i think?) I'll do as much Roleplaying as Undyne or Sans as much as i can, plus Frisk too. You know, i am a Roleplaying Advanced at HFIL, and i don't do any of the bad stuff other than Roleplaying Canons from Undertale.

But also, i would Roleplay as Toriel if i like to do it in the server of course. Then, hopefully Toriel, Frisk, undyne and Sans will be made. But Frisk has to go first.

So that's what i am going to do. Sorry if there is an existing, locked, dead thread, but this is mainly a revival of that.

Hopefully, Share your experiences and hang out here! :thumbup:

-selfkaiHarness

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Ok i will share my experience , here's what i'm going to do first i will make SK since there's no Archer class in DBO and then i WILL kill these Christians and frenchies with my viking AXE and go to VALHALA (Oh my bad this DBO not vikings) lets go back to subject.

So i make SK and i will start pissing people off , i will bleed and run and say "Allahu akbar" and kill low level people and spit on them and people will hate me and the more people hate me the more game become fun.

yes yes i'm planning to be #Evil

• Well, Farming is the only way. But i will fight people when i am in a higher Lv. If i fail the mission, well facepalm myself. Hopefully, we can play with everyone.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!