Please Bring Back Pet Animations!

• I don't have time to dig through every thread to see if someone already suggested this and I'm sorry for that. This is more of a request than a suggestion... BUT, I would love it so much if Pets got their animations back, like the Puar thumbs up whenever I summon it, level up or kill a mob etc. They also had their own little emotes when you'd kill a mob, like a little pink happy face for killing a mob or sad face if you die etc. I know it really doesn't impact the gameplay that much, but it was a nice little touch to the game that I really miss. Please and thank you! Left a screenshot of my old red Puar doing the thumbs up from TW as an example.

• Hey YourEnd,

I see the animation you're talking about! I didn't even know about this. Thanks for letting me know! I'm seeing the one where he transforms, but he's only disappearing, and not turning into a thumbs up. I bet we can make this happen in the new client!

• Also, do the emotes look like that gray little face the eggs constantly make, but different faces?

Yes, they are like that. I don't remember seeing the grey face in DBOG on the pet eggs, but I attached a screenshot from retail to this post of what I think you're referring to. I'm not really sure what triggers that emote. I think it's from standing around for too long AFK and the pet gets bored?

I'll DM you the video examples of the Puar animations and emotes since it won't seem to let me link any videos from a website here (I suck at forums)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!