wish changes

• [Accept more quests]

I know many games where the full come is normal, that the quest number is not limited to 30 quests, and DBO is a quest game which is designed to do as many quests as possible. :/ It's also very annoying because sometimes you have over 40 quests in one place, but you can't do them all because again the limit says you already have 30 quests. :| Therefore it would make sense to take it out the limit or increase the limit to 100. ;)

[Slots in the bank]

I saw this with Dragonball Universe Revelations, where the bank slots are significantly larger with 32 slots or more, but also cost 1 million & 10 million, which I think is very good. And do not understand why here the bank has significantly fewer slots than the backpack you have with you. With 4x Z32 I have significantly more space in the inventory than on the bank.

And the Basic Capsule Kit could also be changed to 32 slots instead of 16, since you can't use 5x 32Z kits, unfortunately.

[extra status points through seat training]

In Dragonball Revelations, you get 2 points per lvl up and can convert those points to CON, SOUL, ENERGY, DEX, etc. when you sit down. Can't here also introduce a system for extra status points?

[buff System]

What would also be very good if the limit of Buff would be increased. If you have a certain number of buffs, you can't get more buffs. Through this might be the possibility to introduce a buff event, I know from other MMORPG's that the GM for the server has applied buffs to all players, or that the server has done this automatically.

I know that maybe not everything will be implemented, or some suggestions are immediately discarded, but I wanted to write some inspiring ideas and wishes. :*;):saint:

• I know many games where the full come is normal, that the quest number is not limited to 30 quests, and DBO is a quest game which is designed to do as many quests as possible. :/ It's also very annoying because sometimes you have over 40 quests in one place, but you can't do them all because again the limit says you already have 30 quests. :| Therefore it would make sense to take it out the limit or increase the limit to 100.

This is a good idea!

I saw this with Dragonball Universe Revelations, where the bank slots are significantly larger with 32 slots or more, but also cost 1 million & 10 million, which I think is very good. And do not understand why here the bank has significantly fewer slots than the backpack you have with you. With 4x Z32 I have significantly more space in the inventory than on the bank.

And the Basic Capsule Kit could also be changed to 32 slots instead of 16, since you can't use 5x 32Z kits, unfortunately.

We're planning on doing this later on down the road.

What would also be very good if the limit of Buff would be increased. If you have a certain number of buffs, you can't get more buffs. Through this might be the possibility to introduce a buff event, I know from other MMORPG's that the GM for the server has applied buffs to all players, or that the server has done this automatically.

I know that maybe not everything will be implemented, or some suggestions are immediately discarded, but I wanted to write some inspiring ideas and wishes.

Idk if we'll increase the buff limit, but I do have plans for a global buff system that you might be seeing pretty soon!

• not relevent but how do i download the game? its been a while since ive been here, bought a new laptop. now i plan to download the game, but cant seem to find the download button. any help???

I'd be lying if I said things are going according to my plan, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!