heelp~~! for some strange problem

• every time I wanna typing in chat window, the game will suddenly get crash when I press "enter" , and the same problem will occur when I switch to [send] when I using mailbox. I try to set the default language in english, and restart the game so many time, even re install the game, but the problem is still here >w< Is there any idea to fix it, what should I do now? Verdant

• and another strange and big problem is, even though my network is smooth and great, the gameplay whole interface will always get stuck (or maybe I should use the word "frozen", I don't know how to express)in 0.5--1s when the game running, no matter what I'm doing. These problems makes me get too much trouble and feel annoyance of it, wish someone can help me if it can be fixed

• every time I wanna typing in chat window, the game will suddenly get crash when I press "enter" , and the same problem will occur when I switch to [send] when I using mailbox. I try to set the default language in english, and restart the game so many time, even re install the game, but the problem is still here >w< Is there any idea to fix it, what should I do now? Verdant

Can you send your dbolog.txt?

and another strange and big problem is, even though my network is smooth and great, the gameplay whole interface will always get stuck (or maybe I should use the word "frozen", I don't know how to express)in 0.5--1s when the game running, no matter what I'm doing. These problems makes me get too much trouble and feel annoyance of it, wish someone can help me if it can be fixed

We're working on a new client to help solve this problem!

• on the other hands, I wanna take part in Kid group budokai, but I notice that can not join if chara over lv29, when I know this rule, is late >A<. Now my chara is lv 31, but still in a kid, do you have some idea to make my level back to lv 29? if it can be achieve, just help one time, please~ Verdant

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!