State of the game

• Greetings everyone,

As of late I wanted to know how DBOG revival is doing. As I quited because there was a promise of a new client (v2.0) was going to be released and it would change the game massively I wanted to know if this already has become a reality to this day. Also what the average player base is on a daily basis. As I've seen that on the revelations one there hasn't been a single player online for a week now it's quite demotivating. I do hope this is not the case on here. But that is why i wanted to ask these questions to the community in general.

• What's the estimated player base on a daily basis?
    • Is the new client (v2.0 or higher) released yet?
    • Will there be anything fresh added to the game? (new areas/dungeons/...)

Kind regards,

Jon

• Hey gokonoku,

Not sure when you left, but we're a new team that took over around a year ago. We spent a year building tools/fixing bugs/creating new systems and events for the players to have fun with, so that when the time came, we could focus on new client development, which is what we just started at the beginning of the year.

What's the estimated player base on a daily basis?

Average for last month was 250-350 online at a time, ~10k unique players for the whole month.

Is the new client (v2.0 or higher) released yet?

Not yet, we've just started full time development of it.

Will there be anything fresh added to the game? (new areas/dungeons/...)

Yes, we have years of balance, content, and systems planned! We've already added a lot in the past year, you may want to come over to discord or the patch notes section of the forum to ask your questions/see what we've been up to. Welcome back!

• Thanks! Yeah we've put a lot of work into making things more player friendly + adding new systems, but to this point we've been a little hamstrung with only server side development. Once we get this new client up to speed, we have a lot more planned!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!