How far has the translation come?

• I haven't been active in DBOG for about 4 years now, mostly because I got to the point where a lot of quests and text were still in the games default language. I was curious on how much of the game has been translated since I last played. Even an estimated percentage would be appreciated. Thanks!

• I haven't been active in DBOG for about 4 years now, mostly because I got to the point where a lot of quests and text were still in the games default language. I was curious on how much of the game has been translated since I last played. Even an estimated percentage would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey PrinnyDood,

The game actually changed management about a year and a half ago, and we wanted to double check all the existing translations before we started working on new ones, and that's what we're in the process of doing now. I also rewrote the old translation website, and the import/export software to make the file sizes a bit smaller for players. Now that all that is finished, we're actually reaching out to the players to create a team of new translators to wrap up English proofreading, I'm going to be contacting those players this week. So long story short, it's underway, but it's going to take us a bit to double check all the old translations + get cracking on our new ones.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!