I can't create an account in the game.

• hello everyone, I tried to create my account in the game right now. And not just works , after click in "register" the following message appears "wait please ... " and nothing happens , I waited for several minutes in front of the computer and nothing . So if anyone can help, I'll be very grateful !Thanks to all who read and answered ! I love you all <3 ! go with all dbog ! <3

• apparently the only way to play is having made an account before the game was open to everyone, i was able to make the account yet when im in game it says it doesnt exists, i guess e gonna have to wait a few weeks when they really open the game for everyone instead of a test. which is what it truly seems to be instead of "open for everyone"

• Yeah!!! apparently is really it , it's more to an "open to those who have registered " than " open to all " , haha .but I hope the true "open to all " come soon , I really like this game, I really want to go back to play it , since unfortunately the official servers closed . ;(

• ya i can imagine it must be hell for the devs right now, server's overloading , bugs by the docens even their site is not working, but is not that bad, almost every single triple a game with an online platform had issues like this, like diablo 3 or archeage , we weill just have to wait and see, i wrote to daneos but he must be busy with all this, it is my understanding this is just a test and then the game will go back to founders only , ill get my founders once the log in works on their site, apparently they really trying to make this thing work so might as well support them to make it happen

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!