Can't log in

• Hello Verdant, sorry its me again. Still have problems to make it work. yet i could play it in another pc, this my desktop pc and its made only for gaming, so i asume that may be the issue. Is that posible? that my portable pc cannot run the game so it crash? Or maybe there some files or programs that are missing? Thanxx again for the help.

• Hello Verdant, sorry its me again. Still have problems to make it work. yet i could play it in another pc, this my desktop pc and its made only for gaming, so i asume that may be the issue. Is that posible? that my portable pc cannot run the game so it crash? Or maybe there some files or programs that are missing? Thanxx again for the help.

If you can, send a ticket: Click

Make sure to attach the dbolog.txt to the ticket so Verdant will look for the issue-crash!
    (You find the file in your DBOG Folder)

Let us know.

• Trataste de reinstalar el juego de nuevo y instalar el ultimo laucher y dbo.exe que verdant dejo en el discord ?

Sep, he probado casi todo, lo unico que me queda por pensar es que mi portatil no soporte el juego y por eso no abre, o bien tenga un problema en windows y necesite formatear.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!