Returning player - expected changes?

• Hello everyone,

I used to play on the dbog back in the day. Like many players, I stopped playing for a while.

Last year I switched to the DBO Revelations server, whose population died out as it seems. After I heard that DBOG has been taken over by a new team, I decided to check it out. At first glance, it seems to be way more alive than Revelations.

Are there any major changes that I should know about? Like f.ex EXP, Dragonballs, Skills, new content etc.

Especially the state of the well known "EXP speed bump" from lvl50-55 would interest me. Given the fact that I have a very limited amount of free time (uni and stuff), the prospect of endless UD3 is not very appealing... :/

Kind regards

Zageerus

• DBOG old has been taken by Verdant, and the new project is named DBOG Revival.

We got lots of new things around!
    - Upgrade system!
    - Gems System
    - Cap: 60
    - No Freeze (they fixed it 8))
    - New farming system and mostly free to play (Easy and with dedication you can get almost everything)
    - New cosmetics
    - Weekend Exp Event
    - Weekly switch of events and sometimes we let members decide about event to pickup!

What the team is working on? On diversities! There are upcoming lots of new stuff around! I am hype for them as well:P
    -Also on cap 70

-2.0 version with wonderful and new stuff not related to old dbo!

Welcome back Zageerus! And I invite your stay around! Gotta see you around in some games! Have a good day8)

• Welcome back buddy. Lyyne outlined a lot of the changes, yeah. You can head over to the patch notes or news sections to get an idea. We've got lots of new systems, new events, new outfits, all kinds of stuff, way too much to list in one post anymore. This weekend we've got a pretty big patch coming to you guys with an event update.

• Welcome back buddy. Lyyne outlined a lot of the changes, yeah. You can head over to the patch notes or news sections to get an idea. We've got lots of new systems, new events, new outfits, all kinds of stuff, way too much to list in one post anymore. This weekend we've got a pretty big patch coming to you guys with an event update.

I have a Question/Suggestion?

will there be something like ssj3 or Ultra Instinct? I mean is it possible to create it in game?

• I have a Question/Suggestion?

will there be something like ssj3 or Ultra Instinct? I mean is it possible to create it in game?

As soon we fix the priorities and client 2.0 is out we got plenty of new plans about new stuff!
    Due we are a small team, we are trying our best. But we are not giving up on ideas and tips!

So get ready for future releases friends!

• I have a Question/Suggestion?

Maybe eventually, I've got other transformations planned, but it's going to be quite a while before we get there. There's still a lot to fix/lot of content to add before we're ready for that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!